What's new

'Doubtful' the US can 'rescue Taiwan' from China

I think China can do nothing other than barking and flaunting....period!

but according to your media, China invaded and conquered both Tibet and Xinjiang, then destroyed Tibetan culture and is purging the Uighurs. The evidence for it is shaky to non-existent but it seems you are a real believer in your media.

But that also means China can do far more than nothing. China in your media is defeating and destroying its enemies mercilessly.

again, this is what your media is claiming, not me.

but according to your media, China invaded and conquered both Tibet and Xinjiang, then destroyed Tibetan culture and is purging the Uighurs. The evidence for it is shaky to non-existent but it seems you are a real believer in your media.

But that also means China can do far more than nothing. China in your media is defeating and destroying its enemies mercilessly.

again, this is what your media is claiming, not me.
These idiot western media flip flop without using brain. They claim China is threat then next moment, they claimed China is paper tiger , using outdated ,non sophisticated weapon, no matched for superior western weapon.

If China is paper tiger and poor equipped. Then how is it a threat in the first place?

They just used whatever narrative to ease their wounded ego of China leaving them behind dust. :lol:

These idiot western media flip flop without using brain. They claim China is threat then next moment, they claimed China is paper tiger , using outdated ,non sophisticated weapon, no matched for superior western weapon.

If China is paper tiger and poor equipped. Then how is it a threat in the first place?

They just used whatever narrative to ease their wounded ego of China leaving them behind dust. :lol:

very easy we create chaos in China problem solved but we want to give you chances

very easy we create chaos in China problem solved but we want to give you chances
Lol, creating problem in China? domestically China is arguably the country with the least problem, check out the internal problems in US and India, so which country do you represent to create problems for China? I guess it could be the one with the most problems in the world, lol..

Back
Top Bottom