What's new

Double standards in fighting terror

So?

Not a double standard. You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

You know that by engaging in this Jew-bashing you're avoiding discussing Pakistan's own problems. And so we return to the question of why Pakistanis should put up with obstinate leaders who think this way.

Because then it gives you an opening to cite the faults of others, rather than your own?

Their Ahmadi grandparents had the right to call themselves Muslim but they do not, even if they follow their grandparents' creed precisely. Jinnah and his immediate successors refused to impose any kind of religious restriction or non-Muslim label on Ahmadis, even when confronted by riots. Why should the Pakistan of today do so?

"If there is one thing which has been conclusively demonstrated in this inquiry, it is that provided you can persuade the masses to believe that something they are asked to do is religiously right or enjoined by religion, you can set them to any course of action, regardless of all considerations of discipline, loyalty, decency, morality or civic sense."

Conclusion of the Munir Report into the causes of the 1953 Lahore anti-Ahmadi riots.
So you have over come your own faults and have gained status of saint as a nation and now you are here to teach others about their own religion ,what one could anticipate from you because its genetically inherited in you to disrespect the Gods prophets,and that's what you are doing again here by advocating those who don't respect their very own prophet,

Don't prevaricate and minimize. The same can't be said about me. Pakistani opinion regarding Israel is enforced, not "selective".

7969_616377371720678_1560595965_n.jpg

'Who am I to declare a person as non-Muslim who calls himself a Muslim?' "
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah, May, 1944

Sure, why not? You're a Jew if your mom was a Jew or if you've converted - a process akin to adoption.

Expressing doubts and questions and throwing out provocative statements to be debunked is also a Jewish "thing."

I'm an American.
Don't prevaricate and minimize. The same can't be said about me. Pakistani opinion regarding Israel is enforced, not "selective".

7969_616377371720678_1560595965_n.jpg

'Who am I to declare a person as non-Muslim who calls himself a Muslim?' "
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah, May, 1944

Sure, why not? You're a Jew if your mom was a Jew or if you've converted - a process akin to adoption.

Expressing doubts and questions and throwing out provocative statements to be debunked is also a Jewish "thing."

I'm an American.

Wowww great ,, what a logic ,,, so now for having a medicines for cough I should go for famous historian ....

Quaid-e-Azam was no doubt a great man but he is no authority on Islam... So kindly don't make him controversial by quoting his statements on the subject on which he had no expertise ...

Furthermore, Quaid-e-Azam was not the philosopher of Pakistan ... The thought of a separate country for Muslims was first presented by Allama Iqbal so even if you have to quote some leader out of freedom movement then Allama Iqbal is the appropriate person to be referred to identify what was the idea behind a separate Muslim state ...

Beside that for a religion you have to go the scripture or teaching of the prophet of religion to classify someone as Muslim ... not me nor you,, not quaid-e-azam, nor Allama Iqbal or not even law of the land is competent to declare someone as Muslim or vice versa....

And as per the basic law of Islam as preached by Prophet Muhammad SAW Ahmadis are not Muslim so stop your non-sense out of the context quotes by persons unqualified on the subject ...

@Solomon2 why r u wasting Ur time with these idiots?
Why do you call them "idiots"? The illogical and indecent ideology they espouse manipulates a nation of 200 million people. It's just like the Munir Report warned over sixty years ago after the 1953 Lahore riots:

...we are prompted by something that they call a human conscience to enquire whether, in our present state of political development, the administrative problem of law and order cannot be divorced from a democratic bed fellow called a Ministerial Government, which is so remorselessly haunted by political nightmares. But if democracy means the subordination of law and order to political ends—then Allah knoweth best and we end the report.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom