What's new

Don't forget 1971, Venkaiah Naidu warns Pakistan.

first make a sub sonic cruise missile

lmao what does a cruise missile have to do with this ? First make a SLV, like the one we had in the 80s.

We have made our own SLVs, ICBMs, SLBMs, Quasi Ballistic missiles, BMD systems, SAMs, ATGMs & BVRAAMs. You are simply no match.

Also, please tell me who developed the turbojet/ turbofan engine used in your CM.

still somehow we are responsible for everything bad in your country From terrorism to fake currency notes

We aren't the only one to accuse you of that, remember ?

\
mao what does a cruise missile have to do with this ? First make a SLV, like the one we had in the 80s.

We have made our own SLVs, ICBMs, SLBMs, Quasi Ballistic missiles, BMD systems, SAMs, ATGMs & BVRAAMs. You are simply no match.

Also, please tell me who developed the turbojet/ turbofan engine used in your CM.
none of them is operational
nirbhay-crased-near-gadaharishpur-village-in-odisha.jpg

We aren't the only one to accuse you of that, remember ?

:yahoo::yahoo:

none of them is operational

LOL, foolish much ? or has too much propaganda affected your brain ? :rofl:

We have operational SLVs from 1980s

Agni V ICBM, Shaurya QBM & K 15 SLBM are operational, K-4 SLBM will follow soon.

Akash SAM has been inducted for almost a decade now.

BMD is under deployment...

And BTW is your 'Ababeel' operational yet ? As I told you earlier, a country which is yet to make a two stroke moped engine is no competition for us.

So you believe that the present territory of Pakistan has been forcefully conquered? So is this why your govt treats many provinces like a conquered territory.
Such mentality is the reason why Bangladesh separated from Pakistan and if you don't mend your attitude then such things may happen again.
I see more love for distant Muslim lands than for Pakistan in some of the members.
First learn how to love your land and respect it and not treat it like a conquered territory.

Bangladesh is 3000 kms away from us and the people don't even look like us. NO NATION on earth could have existed with those arrangements. Bangladesh should NEVER have been a part of Pakistan just as we could never be part of india. It was a big mistake.

LOL, foolish much ? or has too much propaganda affected your brain ? :rofl:

We have operational SLVs from 1980s

Agni V ICBM, Shaurya QBM & K 15 SLBM are operational, K-4 SLBM will follow soon.

Akash SAM has been inducted for almost a decade now.

BMD is under deployment...

And BTW is your 'Ababeel' operational yet ?.
we will we can we would

Pakistan is a legacy for sure.

Of the invasions and foreign rule.

But who invaded, who converted, and who ruled whom, in those tiny details lies the enormous fun we have at your expense.

Poignant hilarity. If there exists such a thing ...

BUT

Don't let that stop you.

Cheers, Doc

If we really are "indian converts" then why do Pakistanis look so physically different to modern day indians?

If we really are "indian converts" then why do Pakistanis look so physically different to modern day indians?

You don't. You just mass delude yourselves you do.

Most of you look like any other dude or chick in Delhi or Punjab. Karachi like any Indian city.

The Iranic Pakistanis of course are a different race, if still pure and not intermixed.

But Iranic or Indic, you are both converts. And how you got converted? You got invaded.

Who invaded you? Arabs first and then Perso-Turks.

The same guys who did the invading, the converting and the ruling.

Who are you? The invaded. The converted. The ruled.

Hope that clarifies.

Cheers, Doc

When the Chinese reminded India of its 1962 debacle.
The part time defense minister Arun Jetley said its not 62 anymore, we have recovered from that period several times.

Apply above situation vis a vis India Pakistan too.

595170-naidu-venkaiah-060517.jpg

Don't forget 1971, Naidu warns Pak
M Venkaiah Naidu
  • Shares2
dna Correspondent | Mon, 24 Jul 2017-06:35am , New Delhi , DNA

NDA's vice-presidential candidate M Venkaiah Naidu on Sunday warned Pakistan against backing terror activities on Indian soil, saying "the neighbour" should remember what happened in the 1971 war. He said Kashmir is an integral part of India and not an "inch" of it will be ceded to Pakistan.

Pakistan had suffered a humiliating defeat in the 1971 war that also resulted in East Pakistan becoming Bangladesh as an independent country.

"Our neighbour should understand that aiding and abetting terror will not help them. They had an experience in 1971, they should remember that experience and focus on creating peace and prosperity for their people," he said at the 'Kargil Parakram Parade' here to mark the sacrifice of the soldiers in the 1999 conflict with Pakistan.

The former Union Minister also charged Pakistan with using terror as an instrument of "state policy". "Pakistan is mixing terror with religion. Terrorism has become their state policy. It is an enemy of humanity and has no religion," the former BJP leader said.

His strong remarks come days after the US called Pakistan a safe haven of terrorists.

Naidu also said that Pakistan, which had embarked on the "Kargil misadventure", was now resorting to "diplomatic misadventures" to foment trouble in Kashmir. "It is time all 'misadventurists' realise that India's development story cannot be derailed by such 'shoot and scoot' tactics. We are too strong to get irritated and lose our focus," he said, ahead of the Kargil Vijay Diwas on July 26. On that day in 1999, India recaptured all posts in Kargil that had been occupied by Pakistani troops and intruders.

Pakistan has been indulging in ceasefire violations on the Line of Control (LoC), targeting civilians and even school children in one instance. This was communicated by Lt Gen A K Bhatt, the Indian Director General of Military Operations, to his Pakistani counterpart recently.

Naidu said India is a peace-loving nation and never attacked any other country and wants good relations with neighbours but it should be reciprocated.

On July 18, Naidu quit the government and his party to file his nomination for the August 5 vice-presidential election.
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-don-t-forget-1971-naidu-warns-pak-2511666

You guys also remember 1947 and India still fail to undo it and India will have to face two enemy (Bangladesh and Pakistan).

You don't. You just mass delude yourselves you do.

Most of you look like any other dude or chick in Delhi or Punjab. Karachi like any Indian city.

The Iranic Pakistanis of course are a different race, if still pure and not intermixed.

But Iranic or Indic, you are both converts. And how you got converted? You got invaded.

Who invaded you? Arabs first and then Perso-Turks.

The same guys who did the invading, the converting and the ruling.

Who are you? The invaded. The converted. The ruled.

Hope that clarifies.

Cheers, Doc

And those "Iranic" tribes make up approximately 40% of Pakistan's population. Deluding ourselves????????....so now I am meant to believe that a Latham from NWFP looks like a South indian???????........WTF!!!!!......:lol:

PS the ancestors of the people who reside in modern day Pakistan were intermixing and intermarrying with Persians and Turkic tribes long before the advent of Islam. That's WHY Pakistanis look so different to indians, bengalis and other South Asians. We are after all next door to the Middle East & Central Asia.

And those "Iranic" tribes make up approximately 40% of Pakistan's population. Deluding ourselves????????....so now I am meant to believe that a Latham from NWFP looks like a South indian???????........WTF!!!!!......:lol:

PS the ancestors of the people who reside in modern day Pakistan were intermixing and intermarrying with Persians and Turkic tribes long before the advent of Islam. That's WHY Pakistanis look so different to indians, bengalis and other South Asians. We are after all next door to the Middle East & Central Asia.

My point is ...

You are converts. Either Zoroastrian (rare) or Hindu or Buddhist (common).

You were not the ones doing the invading or ruling.

If anything, you ride on their coattails.

Yes, you are fairer and better looking.

But in terms of fight, I'll give it to the Hindus who did not convert, every day of the week.

Enjoy ....

Cheers, Doc

You guys also remember 1947 and India still fail to undo it and India will have to face two enemy (Bangladesh and Pakistan).
Bangladesh is not India's Enemy!...Stop spreading lies...Yes Indians and Bangladesh banter a lot..thats about it.

My point is ...

You are converts. Either Zoroastrian (rare) or Hindu or Buddhist (common).

You were not the ones doing the invading or ruling.

If anything, you ride on their coattails.

Yes, you are fairer and better looking.

But in terms of fight, I'll give it to the Hindus who did not convert, every day of the week.

Enjoy ....

Cheers, Doc

Converts are not, invaders or not. I am now free to chose WHICHEVER religion I want. I chose ISLAM & being a MUSLIM. Ever wondered why the bengalis never re-converted to hinduism or become a part of india again in 1971? The answer lies there.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom