What's new

Donot see this... seriously !!

lagta hai is ka plan hai log hamy bhi wesy galiyaan de jesy usy dety hain hahahahhaha

yar waise to be honest I want to keep his skull, he has donated his body (as far as I remember reading it somewhere), its better to preserve him in the museum...

yar waise to be honest I want to keep his skull, he has donated his body (as far as I remember reading it somewhere), its better to preserve him in the museum...

per kiyoon ? future gen ko batany ke liye ke pakistan ka sab se bara corrupt presedent tha?

per kiyoon ? future gen ko batany ke liye ke pakistan ka sab se bara corrupt presedent tha?

ibrat ka nishan, ke koe asa bhi ho sakta hai...hehe

imagine a dead Zardari still smiling !!

well people any idea how dulha sahib will hold the Starring and push the accelerator at the same time?;);)

SARE JAL RAHE HAI...CHACHA JAAN KI SHADI SE.....lol ....

apna apna nasiib hai....

well people any idea how dulha sahib will hold the Starring and push the accelerator at the same time?;);)

Thats naughty...We have some female members here too..

BTW good question... I guess one at a time..:lol:

Alright jealous people its done they are married and past their first night in bed already while you losers are burning. She is 6ft not 5ft watched the news.

It is shameful that new channels have to make fun of short stature people if anyone of you has watched the news. the way they broadcast it was insulting. So what he is short she is tall that is all nothing wrong with it losers can't even find a girl and look that guy already got one hot woman.

very discriminative news headline. love is blind. that's it's sheer blindness and madness that a normal height person/girl would marry a little person/man. very disappointed that our culture is still very insensitive towards people with special conditions. be it mentally or physically challenged, physical deformities or any other special needs required people, our culture goes to new heights to show their insensitive insults and comedy lines towards such people.

Back
Top Bottom