What's new

Doklam standoff: How Chinese media failed terribly in mocking India, became laughing stock globally

Shut up.

Your senator first claimed that there were no face off. Then you guys opened a thread claiming pla thrashing indian forces which was followed by your defense secretary decrying indian forces using force on PLA ?

Dude just make up your fucking goddamn mind and stop embarrassing yourselves. ! :lol:
Since when have we had a senator? That's news to me . any reliable sources you can fuking provide?

the chinese have no intention of attacking first, they will only respond when they are attacked and they will reply. the indians are not stupid to properly attack the chinese as even they knw what will come.

so alas it will become a rocky stalemate

Sad to say, pesky indians have no one but themselves to defend

On the other hand, chinese population around the world shows unity on the confrontation :D

India must be a horrible place to be in. Indians must really hate India. No wonder they are running around the world like Syria refugees where there is no war in India!
You are not Pakistani, Chinese and your flag says Zimbabwe, so something can be deduced about you.
I think you have a very bitter experience in India,, something has terribly gone wrong with you in India that it has gone into your mind and wherever you see the tricolor you get some sort of trigger. Get yourself to Psychatrist he may help!!!

USA currently inactive in asia due to ship collisions.

best time for PLAN to surface nuclear missile submarines off the coast of mumbai :rofl:

Dont count on it.

Its destroyer/subs would probably capsize in wharf forget about "sailing"

You are not Pakistani, Chinese and your flag says Zimbabwe, so something can be deduced about you.
I think you have a very bitter experience in India,, something has terribly gone wrong with you in India that it has gone into your mind and wherever you see the tricolor you get some sort of trigger. Get yourself to Psychatrist he may help!!!

Facts are facts. Cant help it i understand the root of indian problem more than indians themselves :D

No wonder modi manipulates nationalist feeling among the Indians youths

There isnt enough jobs for indians while its BJP cronies had siphon away all their black money before the sh1t storm hits :D

Your defense secretary or whatever the hell his designation is. Fact is your lot trolling on issues in this forum is completely opposite to what PLA officials are whinging about in the media :lol:
I thought you said our senator, how stupid , you should really learn before speak, lol.. and again, any reliable source you can provide?

Dont count on it.

Its destroyer/subs would probably capsize in wharf forget about "sailing"
Still after knowing all this stuff, Chinese are dumb and doing nothing please get a post as an advisor to them and open their eyes. Till then let me have some sips.

Still after knowing all this stuff, Chinese are dumb and doing nothing please get a post as an advisor to them and open their eyes. Till then let me have some sips.
We are dumb to build our country a first class power, how smart Indians are, check out your shithole home lol..

Facts are facts. Cant help it i understand the root of indian problem more than indians themselves :D

No wonder modi manipulates nationalist feeling among the Indians youths

There isnt enough jobs for indians while its BJP cronies had siphon away all their black money before the sh1t storm hits :D
Till now I thought that all this demonitisation was a jumla and government was celebrating without reason. Now I believe they have reasons to be true, People have lost terribly in black money and some have lost their mind.

Hail Modi ...

We are dumb to build our country a first class power, how smart Indians are, check out your shithole home lol..
You use this word "Shithole" quite often, Why?

Never had i hear a chinese vessel capsized/exploded in wharf

No wonder Indians swimmers never won a gold in olympics, they have issues with water :D

Till now I thought that all this demonitisation was a jumla and government was celebrating without reason. Now I believe they have reasons to be true, People have lost terribly in black money and some have lost their mind.

Hail Modi ...

You use this word "Shithole" quite often, Why?

haha precisely, dumb indians like you are easily manipulated

Hail modi. His crafty as hell :D

I thought you said our senator, how stupid , you should really learn before speak, lol.. and again, any reliable source you can provide?
Couple of links

Event 1 - Beijing denying border tussle
http://www.firstpost.com/india/chin...itment-of-troops-to-abide-by-lac-3936801.html

Event 2 - You guys open threads claiming indian forces being thrashed
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...ing-from-china-in-ladakh-indian-media.513073/

Event 3 - China accuses india of using force on PLA
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...ons-injuring-chinese-border-personnel.513458/

You can check the thread / news posting date to verify the event's chronological order !

U guys are stupid to not realize that china is looking like a fool in the process !

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom