What's new

DOES PAK ARMY HAVE ANY PLANS TO GET NEW SELF PROPELLED ARTILLERY SYSTEMS ?

Still being delivered. And as relations are getting better, we will go for more.

Because at the moment we got M-109A5 is coming, along with Panter, 300mm MLRS, new Arty target radars, and PLA-wheeled guns.

Please post the pictures of all these things with their range too

Last edited by a moderator:
MKEK PANTER IMAGES

2eehd6r.jpg

Panter_IDEF_2005_ArmyREcognition_01.jpg

k01uzx.jpg

5zlzo4gqi8.jpg

panterbo7.jpg

Pakistan has 30 in service (source militaryfactory.com)... and local production is going on at Heavy Industries Taxila (Via Defense News)

There are no MKEK Panters in service with Pak Army to the best of my knowledge. There is no program to buy any of those either at the moment. There was a trial, but then it was dropped.

There are no MKEK Panters in service with Pak Army to the best of my knowledge. There is no program to buy any of those either at the moment. There was a trial, but then it was dropped.

My gues to, Seems that the T-155 is a failure for a program anyway. The Turkish army only received 44 insted of the originally planned 400 after a decade, I think pakistan should go for the new MKEK 105mm Helicopter Portable howitsers, So they can be carried to any strategic point in the pakistans warzone.

Back
Top Bottom