What's new

Does India - U.S. alliance threaten South Asia?

Indians feel very insecure and lack of confidence. Do you really think any deterrence would be necessary?

The alliance with USA merely awards India a new label as a counter weight against China, which could have dashed the image of India being an independent power.

Is that why china sleepless and tried all the tricks in its book to block the NSG agreement.

Vow! Do you really believe Chinese were wary about it? India isn't a country that China gives much weight to and I hope it does not hurt you.

I don't think Chinese and Pakistani would agree with your statement. It's simply not true.

A thousand lies don't make a truth. If you like gossips pls keep it for yourself.

Things that you cannot digest doesn't become gossip. Truth is always bitter. Try to accept it. I have provided the most neutral source possible, which is written with complete references. Do have anything to prove otherwise?.

Indians feel very insecure and lack of confidence. Do you really think any deterrence would be necessary?

The alliance with USA merely awards India a new label as a counter weight against China, which could have dashed the image of India being an independent power.

I think China is more of a threat to whole ASIA.... with it's profound new economy! it's imperalistic thoughts are emanting from every move china makes! haha like who tha flip does china think it is!

Watch and learn, India has Economy too, We are only a DECADE away from catching up,,, we will have more man power than you, more arable land for food,,,, we started from the top with white collar jobs, and china started from bottom up with blue collar.... there is only space for MORE jaw dropping growth!!! ... Don't awake Russian Bear that is in dormancy! The fake dragon will get's throat crushed in between Russia and India

If neither Pakistan - USA and Pakistan - China Alliances nor does a Bangladesh - China threaten South Asia then why should an India - U.S. Alliance threaten South Asia?

Back
Top Bottom