What's new

Do you take negative ratings seriously

dravidianhero

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I have observed that some members here are so worried about getting negative ratings for their posts...I am unable to comprehend why they take such silly ratings which don't affect us one little bit so seriously..I can understand about getting banned as it deprives us of some time pass but seriously -ve ratings?
Tell me whether you take them seriously.

Not really .

If you're worried about your reputation on this forum then probably yes.

I have observed that some members here are so worried about getting negative ratings for their posts...I am unable to comprehend why they take such silly ratings which don't affect us one little bit so seriously..I can understand about getting banned as it deprives us of some time pass but seriously -ve ratings?
Now you should take it seriously,as greater number of negative ratings helps us to eliminate extreme trolls permanently,which means permanent ban.

regards

Negative ratings it self is not negative but the reason for which they are alloted is. if alloted without partisan then its fair deal to get negative ratings

Now you should take it seriously,as greater number of negative ratings helps us to eliminate extreme trolls permanently,which means permanent ban.

regards
Could you stop razpak from coming to PDF after a permanent ban?he is moving around with some lastofthepatriots id ..
People will create a new id and login from one of their family members mobile.

Me getting them, no, but they are a good indicator of who is worth discussing with and who is best left alone. People get negative ratings for a reason (if that reason isn't up to standards they can plead their case to @Slav Defence ), but typically they are well deserved for racist, trollish or rude comments.

I wouldn't mind if I had any, that's not an invitation, but I do regard them as an indicator of other's behavior.

Positive ratings matter more to me when I judge a person, and it's no surprise that PDF's best members have a lot of them:

jhungary

AUSTERLITZ

nihonjin1051

SvenSvensonov

LeveragedBuyout

*that said, some negative ratings have been earned before the "TH only rating" era. That means there was once a time on PDF where anyone could give positive and negative ratings, older members can attest to this, some of the ratings earned then should be taken less seriously due to mass quantity being allocated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you stop razpak from coming to PDF after a permanent ban?he is moving around with some lastofthepatriots id ..
People will create a new id and login from one of their family members mobile.
PROVE IT-

ec06155ae5641e44c7f45984ff2a4ec4b7b3ea91d6e52f4cd453218c19de03dd.jpg

Negative ratings are actually good. It shows how much the TTAs and mods are pissed off by what you write. Because truth hurts! And who wants to face the truth if it is uncomfortable?
Think tanks are also humans who troll as much as razpak..have you seen posts of Horus and atanz?you will not get any indication as far
as Indian members negative ratings are concerned as there aren't many TTs from our side..Pakistani TTs and moderators are quick to give -ve ratings to us.

I agree that positive ratings on the other hand are a good indicator of a persons contribution.

Last edited:
No in most cases, even few positive ratings are given away to prove goodness of heart rather then to a genuinely good post....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom