Do you smoke cigarettes ?

do you smoke cigarettes ?

• got a light ?

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • ma cigarette nahi pita

Votes: 30 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have already written how tea is useful but I will try to list some utilities as I have found them at home :

1. A morning mug of hot tea at 8:15 energizes and works as a laxative.

2. The noon hot tea at 12:00 keeps energizes again and allows inspirations / ideas to flow through for my project.

3. The evening hot tea at 17:00 generally does point# 2.

If I am outside, shopping or talking for long, then it energizes. It is also useful to those who do physical work.
Iced Tea is also good

spl with a spot of

1657523001348.png

1657523054597.png

I have already written how tea is useful but I will try to list some utilities as I have found them at home :

1. A morning mug of hot tea at 8:15 energizes and works as a laxative.

2. The noon hot tea at 12:00 keeps energizes again and allows inspirations / ideas to flow through for my project.

3. The evening hot tea at 17:00 generally does point# 2.

If I am outside, shopping or talking for long, then it energizes. It is also useful to those who do physical work.
It sounds a lot like addiction it doesn't help you in any way if you require it to do normal day to day tasks,

Just tell me one thing if you never tasted chai in your life would you require it to do all the things you mentioned above?

It sounds a lot like addiction it doesn't help you in any way if you require it to do normal day to day tasks,

Just tell me one thing if you never tasted chai in your life would you require it to do all the things you mentioned above?

Without chai also works but chai enhances. Chai is a necessary food.

Dunhill International at £14.80 per pack of 20 or when I go to Pakistan I buy 2000 cigarettes (10 packs of 200 cigs) @ Rs3500 per pack.
Then pay Rs5000 to customs to get my luggage through the security and it works out way cheaper than buying in the UK.

I toh smoke, been on these for a while:

View attachment 860181

:big_boss:
former smoker
3 to 5 packs a day Gold leaf or B&B and then to rolling tobacco.

stoped completely in 2003.
and I don't preach smokers to stop either. its their choice and I respect that as long as I or others don't have to inhale their secondary smoke in a confined space.

I don't smoke anymore, did smoke when I started the job because of stress. Then I discovered the magical power of punching a bag to relieve my stress 🤣.

Back
Top Bottom