What's new

Do you like this title on DAWN? christian girl sees copter drama...

HappinessMark!

Reaction score
_62769655_o4npj7d1.jpg
Christian girl sees

Christian girl sees ’copter drama after release
I seriouosly sometimes doubt DAWN as Pakistani medi?

Title is so negative to me making Pakistan impression so down...:( muje kabi lgta hi kay DAWn ny paisy khaye hen ya sirf sustee publicity kaylye...OMG....when Pakistan goverment has tried to give support , just ry to give them credit...but rather bashing attitude at least title says so....shame
:(

even BBc has posted this pic...but DAWN has tried to show the image in different way...I had seen even another good one...with two lady office taking her gently...here is pic quoted from BBC

article...

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/62769000/jpg/_62769655_o4npj7d1.jpg

Christian girl sees

Christian girl sees ’copter drama after release
I seriouosly sometimes doubt DAWN as Pakistani medi?

Title is so negative to me making Pakistan impression so down...:( muje kabi lgta hi kay DAWn ny paisy khaye hen ya sirf sustee publicity kaylye...OMG....when Pakistan goverment has tried to give support , just ry to give them credit...but rather bashing attitude at least title says so....shame
:(
title is perfect...why heli drama....

News mai Mirch masala nahi tu sala kuch nahi..

Just a way to do some cheap point scoring.

And @ Che Guevara, did you even bother to read the news? The aim was keep her final location a secret and that there would be least threat to her if she will not travel by road.

Now that R.Maik has atlast done something sensible, you guys have a problem, had she been killed en route, even then you people would have had another problem, why dont you guys just go and monger about your slums?

News mai Mirch masala tu sala kuch nahi..

Just a way to do some cheap point scoring.

And @Mark, did you even bother to read the news? The aim was keep her final location a secret and that there would a least threat to her if she will not travel by road.

Now that R.Maik has atlast done something sensible, you guys have a problem, had she been killed en route, even then you people would have another problem, why dont you guys just go and monger about your slums?

It is how common sense says that our Govt protected that girl...this is my thinking...but instead of in the title DAWN could have said that 'Governement helped girl to reach at unspecified place in more protected way'''

But this DAWN has posted an image not very gentle one but rahter title says like poor girst sees another drama..even if they cannot appreaciate Pakistan govt move then they could have give title as anuetral look like BBC title suggests....
sometime I think our media is antipak just selling mirch maslaa and not looking national image...

Helicopter used for getting her to a safe location is fine, but why the cloth on her eyes? She ain't a spy or anything (although the cloth was removed when she was in heli).

Similarly, when Khalid Jadoon was being brought to court, he was blindfolded, why? Everybody knows where he was being presented, location of court is no secret etc etc. It has become a common practice.

Nice to see people care for her safety-

Dawn used to be a good newspaper but I think the standard of journalism has gone down ever since media in Pakistan has liberalized and it has started accepting US and British money.

Why the heck is she blindfolded (sort of)? Although it did come off when she boarded the heli.

Secondly why that Khalid Jadoon guy is blindfolded? He isn't being taken anywhere secret, it is a court, everybody knows where it is.

It has become some kind of a tradition to blindfold people for no reason at all.

Secret location makes sense, court hearing, no.

Dawn used to be a good newspaper but I think the standard of journalism has gone down ever since media in Pakistan has liberalized and it has started accepting US and British money.

After seeing their overly liberalism and pro-west ideology...I guess it should rename from 'DAWN Pakistan' to 'DOWN Pakistan' by all ways like a trend and fashion to highligh and fabricate about Pakistan (we have like every country has problems but most are created after internationl community has came to Pakitan after 9/11)...

she is no way 15 years old !!!

Yes I understand your point, as Pakistan has been bashed by calling her insane as a kid of 10/11 year old...but she herself told 16 year old in court...so if to bash Pakistan one lie is revealed then how much reality is there in down syndrome...But even if she violated blasephamy law but I think to forgive her

Back
Top Bottom