What's new

Do You Know Your Aircrafts?

F102A-32ndFIS-jun66-Barendregt.jpg

the Reaper drone

firing Hellfire Missiles
which according to our New interior Minister has killed far more terrorists & only few civilians

this fearless machine of Death has just made Hakim Ullah Mehsood a Martyr of Jamat Islami

Another one for all the participants, esp you, Alpha:

1006193_10152592663133538_650751453_n.jpg

Don't bother the location, just the fancy name that this bird got.
U2 Spy plane, one of these flew from Badabeir airbase in KP province and was shot down by the Soviets in 1960 & Soviet President Khrushchev threatened to Nuke Pakistan over it

Please keep discussion out of this thread and let it be an aircraft identification only thread.
There are many other threads for discussion.

everybody violates our "sovereignty"

Taliban
Arabs
Afghans
Chechen
Americans
& Klingon's

we cant do much about all those violations but just choose to protest on a particular violation

Donot justify it by grossly generalizing it. there is only one State which is violating our sovereignty, that is America; A State as part of its foreign policy violating our sovereignty through its war machine is violation of sovereignty.

My Salute to whoever Identifies that Aeroplane
cant give away more than just saying that it was a dream that was unrealized due to political pressures.

80789.jpg

and makes most of its supporters in pakistan as "baighairat" as it violated our sovereignty, fits the profile who would sell their mothers for 10 dollar.

p.s. ch nisar did admit wrong figures being quoted. Amnesty Int consider it a war crime.

Please also pay attention the next time Amnesty International points out the gross abuses of human rights by the armed forces of Pakistan within its own country, or would that be too fair for you?

My Salute to whoever Identifies that Aeroplane
cant give away more than just saying that it was a dream that was unrealized due to political pressures.

One of two "Royal" aircraft in their time which were essentially "murdered" for political reasons. The second should be an easy guess for those that know their aircraft.

Please also pay attention the next time Amnesty International points out the gross abuses of human rights by the armed forces of Pakistan within its own country, or would that be too fair for you?

that is easy everyone does that, what they dont do instead is condemn the violations by the Mullahs, some people call them Martyrs instead

ok this one is for you my dear and if you can post its hi res picture taken by you then that will be much appreciated
f-8-twin-mustang.jpg

that is easy everyone does that, what they dont do instead is condemn the violations by the Mullahs, some people call them Martyrs instead

ok this one is for you my dear and if you can post its hi res picture taken by you then that will be much appreciated
f-8-twin-mustang.jpg

The P-82 F-82 Twin Mustang project.

f-8-twin-mustang.jpg

You are posting easy ones.. thats the F-82 twin mustang.

Here is something much more interesting
hcdu.png

Back
Top Bottom