What's new

Do you have hindu friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to know the text books are doing its job

I have read Pakistani text books have u?

I don't know whats wrong with some Indians when they said this what their text books teach them.U see one negtive post by a Pakistani and start bashing the whole Pakistani nation and simply ignored the other large number of positive posts. Then u said see this is Pakistani mentaility and Hindus are not safe in Pakistan and so on.

I have heard's baal thakuray great speechs and huge crowds around him, I have seen the gujrat, babri masjid and kashmir incidents on tv and youtube but, I can never believe all Hindus and other indians can be such religious fanatic people. On the other hand, u guys always think oppoiste.

U may not know but let me tell u, Pakistan may not have a big population like India but, she is not made of just few thousand people. Like India we may also have some incidents against our minorities but, it doesn't mean every hindu in Pakistan is suffering. We may have some extremist in our country but, to counter them we also have the vast majority of neutral people too. We have bad mullah's and madarsa's but at the same time we also have good molna's who are preaching Islam with it's true spirit.

I have seen some foriegn people's comments here on PDF who by watching their media were thinking that Pakistan is just like Afghanistan but change their mind after coming across some Pakistani cities pictures.

its only up to u which side u wana see and give importance to.

If some one knows when the next TTP suicide bomber hiring camp takes place please inform A1Kaid. He is very close to meeting 72 hoors in jannah.

Mad about Muslim rule?

I had a nepali hindu friend... in 2nd grade.... we used to study in Iqra Army Public School in quetta... though i know a few hindus... also the army paramedic looking after my grandfather in the hospital was also a hindu from sindh..

Don't ever show your Grandfather to this post starter "Ghauri_Ghaznavi" he may harm him thinking the Hindu Doctor may have infused his black color impure Hindu blood in him, also my humble request and advice for all those innocent Pakistani patients who come for medical treatment to India, please hide away from this "Ghauri_Ghaznavi"!!!...I fear now all those Muslim patients form Pakistan and Bangladesh who took treatment by the hand of Dr. Devi Shetti in the below video will be termed as impure or not patriotic by "G_G"...

Very good video, you can see how a Doctor is mending hearts with love and compassion - not discriminating any one....

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't ever show your Grandfather to this post starter "Ghauri_Ghaznavi" he may harm him thinking the Hindu Doctor may have infused his black color impure Hindu blood in him, also my humble request and advice for all those innocent Pakistani patients who come for medical treatment to India, to hide away from this "Ghauri_Ghaznavi"...I fear now all those Muslim patients form Pakistan and Bangladesh who took treatment by the hand of Dr. Devi Shetti in the below video will be termed as impure or not patriotic...

LOL, what on Earth are you talking about?

No, I don't have Hindu friends. Though a Hindu roommate. We get along just fine unless regional politics is brought up. I grilled him on Kashmir, the K word hasn't been mentioned since. Though, it should be said I didn't choose to have a Hindu roommate and besides him I don't socialize with Hindus.

I am polite enough not to bring up the fallacies of his religion, how funny I think his animals gods are, cow pishab, etc. Afterall, when you live with someone you have to be mindful of others sensitivities, so we focus on our common interests like school, computers, games, etc and leave regional politics aside.

Good to see psycho bigots stay true to form over the years, not letting a foreign secular culture corrupt the purity of their bigoted hatred. Keeps reaffirming the reality should we ever get too naively cosy about the goodness and oneness of humanity. Not to mention the blood we share and the land we once shared.

Your Hindu friend is also being politely silent on a lot about your faith too by the way. Because unlike you, he has lived with Muslims all his life. Hope you appreciate that the next time you guys talk.

And the reason he probably does not discuss Kashmir with you anymore is because Kashmir is really none of your business.

Good to see psycho bigots stay true to form over the years, not letting a foreign secular culture corrupt the purity of their bigoted hatred. Keeps reaffirming the reality should we ever get too naively cosy about the goodness and oneness of humanity. Not to mention the blood we share and the land we once shared.

Your Hindu friend is also being politely silent on a lot about your faith too by the way. Because unlike you, he has lived with Muslims all his life. Hope you appreciate that the next time you guys talk.

And the reason he probably does not discuss Kashmir with you anymore is because Kashmir is really none of your business.

Lol shut up you pathetic Indian. Weren't you the desperate Indian asking for Pakistani members to come visit you in N Delhi just recently? Go back and attend to your cattle.

forever-alone-meme-battle.jpg

^^^^^^^^

I believe the OP looks somewhat like this.

What a lolulolakkk thread.

LOL, what on Earth are you talking about?

What else I can say for the attitude and perception of such people "Ghauri_Ghaznavi"!!! - this type of people are wired and they may think any extreme angle, or else how on earth some molvi can issue a ban on giving Polio vaccination fearing it's a christian conspiracy to make Muslim kids impotent!!!

Indians why getting excited ? The OP made it clear it was a question to Pakistanis. Evidently Indian way of thinking is different from the Pak way of thinking. Theirs is a country made on the premise of cannot_live_with_others and hence hence some of the Pakistanis logically extend that to ppersonal life. It is their internal ****, nothing for us to worry about.

Is the OP for real? it looks more like an Indian false flagger on a mission to ruin pakistani's image. There is cautious hope as most Pakistanis have rejected his notion while a few nuts like A1kiad have taken his bait. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom