What's new

DMP SWAT- most highly trained and best equipped SWAT unit in the South Asia

Pak SWAT is far far advancedthan BD. Let me tell me something,
This Dhaka SWAT are there for the protection of PM Hasina when she goes outside most of the time. SWAT are there in addition to PGR. What a waste of the valuable resources !!

ADD SSF to that.Yes SWAT will provide protection to VIPs when they are outdoor.

Only if we had our SWAT in better shape before BDR mutiny,then they could have been used against the rebels.

Pakistani ATF definitely has more experience than DMP SWAT,as they are around longer and have participated in missions.But DMP SWAT is still untested.

But our SWATs do have nice gears:cheesy:

ATF - Pakistan!!

ATF.jpg

ATF3.jpg

ATF2.jpg

My fav. pics!:victory:

Can I ask a question? Why are they carrying M4 carbines? Against terrorists/highjackers surely they don't need such high-powered long range rifles? Usually they use submachine guns. If they shoot an M4 in the direction of criminals the bullet will just travel through the criminal and 20 innocent people behind him.

Can I ask a question? Why are they carrying M4 carbines? Against terrorists/highjackers surely they don't need such high-powered long range rifles? Usually they use submachine guns. If they shoot an M4 in the direction of criminals the bullet will just travel through the criminal and 20 innocent people behind him.

My guess is that some terrorist may wear body armour, so they use the M4 carbine to make sure they are dead

They look good but calling them the best in S.Asia is unfair to other units. I have seen some pics of the Islamabad SWAT team and they look pretty impressive. Also I'd say Force One of Mahrastra formed post-26/11 is definelty one of the best trained, equipped and motivated on earth. They have procured the best weapons from all over the globe and have been trained by Israeli SFs (one of the deadliest in the world) aswell as the elite Indian NSG.

Force One:
IN25_FORCE_ONE_14160f.jpg

2009112561591801.jpg

B1C7DC2AD211293E9332EC091272.jpg

A233B19E18D4FE9DBDEB11573CF26A.jpg

They look good but calling them the best in S.Asia is unfair to other units. I have seen some pics of the Islamabad SWAT team and they look pretty impressive. Also I'd say Force One of Mahrastra formed post-26/11 is definelty one of the best trained, equipped and motivated on earth. They have procured the best weapons from all over the globe and have been trained by Israeli SFs (one of the deadliest in the world) aswell as the elite Indian NSG.

Force One:
IN25_FORCE_ONE_14160f.jpg

2009112561591801.jpg

B1C7DC2AD211293E9332EC091272.jpg

A233B19E18D4FE9DBDEB11573CF26A.jpg

I never said they are the best Anti terrorist unit in SA.. But the best equipped they are...

These r not just Islamabad SWAT teams but frm all over the country... They are trained by Zarrar group of SSG and US special forces as u can see and have various APCs n helicopters at their disposal...

Abt force one.. there is nothing special abt their equipment.. no offence.

I never said they are the best Anti terrorist unit in SA.. But the best equipped they are...

These r not just Islamabad SWAT teams but frm all over the country... They are trained by Zarrar group of SSG and US special forces as u can see and have various APCs n helicopters at their disposal...

Abt force one.. there is nothing special abt their equipment.. no offence.

Okay, but what do other units have that Force One don't have? They have their own APCs and even Barrett .50 cal aswell as anything a standard SWAT/CT force needs/has. But ot is also not all about equipment and Force One has been trained by some of the best in the business (there was a vide of them being trained by Israeli SF, but it has been removed).

I don't think anyone can really be called "the best" because it is incredibly hard to compare amd is always going to be subject to personal bias.

Okay, but what do other units have that Force One don't have? They have their own APCs and even Barrett .50 cal aswell as anything a standard SWAT/CT force needs/has. But ot is also not all about equipment and Force One has been trained by some of the best in the business (there was a vide of them being trained by Israeli SF, but it has been removed).

I don't think anyone can really be called "the best" because it is incredibly hard to compare amd is always going to be subject to personal bias.

Im not talkin abt training my frnd... but yes our ATFs have better and a bigger range of weapons and other tactical quipment,helmets,POF eye,NVGs etc. than their indian counterparts...

SWAT not meant to be the deadliest and they are not commando. They are there to get the job done with minimal damage.
NSG looks commando to me.

BD SWAT looks more like US SWAT.

Well we have that called RAB (Rapid action batellion). They recruit army men in RAB.
SWAT is specialized in crime prevention with minimal damage.
RAB is kinda overwhelming force....

Thats called RAF (Rapid Action Force) in India, deadly guys was privileged to see them in action.

I came here pretty motivated........but only to find, "my SWATs are best" compitition:hang2:

SWAT can be considered to be a lot of units in south Asia (special weapons and tactics) the Pakistani SSG easily qualify for those categories as do the Indian MARCOS, ParaCommandos, Garuds, NSG etc but these guys look pretty tough and well trained

but in reality no SWAT unit is better than GSG-9, American SWAT, or the Israeli yamam

Can anyone guess the SMG that our this SWAT person is carrying?
305258_297032130404908_644502090_n.jpg

আমি অনেক অবাক হয়েছি এটা দেখে যে আমরা এই SMG-টা ব্যবহার করি ...!!
BD DMP SWAT personnel with newly inducted - ST Kinetics CPW - Compact Personal Weapon SMG ...
561744_297056013735853_2055626571_n.jpg

So, right answer: "ST Kinetics CPW - Compact Personal Weapon"

But, remember I am the first man who has detected this SMG in BD ... :azn:

Other links of this SMG :
stk_cpw-1.jpg

st2.jpg

pdw2.jpg

ST Kinetics CPW - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ST Kinetics Compact Personal Weapon - Military
Modern Firearms - STK CPW

So, SMG used by SWAT BD:

Hk MP-5