What's new

DMK’s Rajaram Asked Diplomat Whether U.S. Would Back Tamil Nadu Secession

I dont know if this is relevant...but one of the most famous patriotic scenes is from a Tamil movie...One of the my most favorites movie of all time..Roja...this is the movie where Bollywood and rest of India discovered Southern film industry...And this movie was a mega hit in all three languages...Tamil, Hindi and Telugu(dubbed)

Last edited by a moderator:

No surprise.

There is no debate going on about Tamil-ism or -istan or other crap - Even among the TN members here.

On topic, good that these DMK fools did not try anything stupid - They started institutionalizing the corruption in 1971 in TN and by 1975 they were on sticky wicket with the center(who formed Sarkaria commission to probe corruption against these guys) and that is when they thought they can mislead people again - The only difference is if they have raised the voice loudly in 1975 would mean that their a**es would have got spanked by GOI much earlier(than during the emergency when his dear son Stalin got his a** spanked for non-political reasons along with other DMK leaders)

*** spanked is a very minor term,he got thrashed in jail.

Desperation to show the breakup of India reaches a new height when a thread is opened to highlight the discussion between a Tamil Nadu politician and an American diplomat which took place in 1975. And to think that I wasn't even born then.

Now we fast forward to the present and let's see what the crystal ball shows us :-

- patriotic Indian Tamils
- patriotic Indian Marathis
- patriotic Indian Hindis
- patriotic Indian Muslims
- patriotic Indian Christians
- patriotic Indian Sikhs
- patriotic Indian Athiests
- patriotic Indian Gugarathis

the list is endless Why?

because India unlike it's certain of its neighbors doesn't hold itself out to be the defender of any faiths, willy nilly passing judgement on which version of which scripture is the correct version. The only scripture we have is our constitution. Respect, obey and live with it and you get along fine in India Shining

I dont know if this is relevant...but one of the most famous patriotic scenes is from a Tamil movie...One of the my most favorites movie of all time..Roja...this is the movie where Bollywood and rest of India discovered Southern film industry...And this movie was a mega hit in all three languages...Tamil, Hindi and Telugu(dubbed)

one of my fav movie.
also the song roja janeman was awesum

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom