Disrespecting Soldiers - Make it a banned topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRAIT

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
This is a Defense Forum and one thing that I have witnessed over and over again is no matter which country the soldier belongs to, they are respected by all the posters except few.

But there are few posters who openly call Indian soldiers slaves, rodents, etc. etc. disrespect in worst possible way and they do it repeatedly.

A soldier leave everything behind to defend his country. Imran today posted a good thread about how we ignore the security forces who are doing their job on Eid. Same happens in Diwali in India. We, members of a Defense forum should realize the sacrifices these soldiers make.

I have seen posters getting banned for much lesser mis-conduct and few of them get permanently banned.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ind-j-k-safer-than-maoist-killing-fields.html

Look at this thread and the posts of OP. This is how low one can get and MODs are still allowing posters like them to pollute the forum with most disgusting words against our soldiers.

To other nation posters, can you take same words said against your soldiers ? If yes, then ignore it.

Hope MODs will take this into account and make Disrespect of Soldiers a Banned Topic and take strict actions against the violators.

Thanks for making this thread Krait it is a PDF rule to respect Soldiers no matter which country they belong to.

We should make sure that all forum members read this and show their support.

Seriously something wrong with her.
As 1 woman can cause reason for war ..
Well she is doing her job perfectly :D

Somewhere in our urge to hurt a poster we end up hurting an entire community of men & women in uniform who unlike us are doing their sworn duty towards their country.

Both are not the same.

It makes little difference to a poster ( if you look beyond the indignant replies ) , it does hurt those in uniform who forsake everything for ' King and country'.

Discretion is advised.

We should always remember what our soldiers go through. One poster posted a pic of Pakistani soldier who was having roti with murky water, it reminded me of similar pic of an Indian soldier.

We owe these brave people utmost respect.

It should be a priority for Mods, i don't know how ill mannered and retarded someone can be who'll disrespect a martyr.

Better would be to PM any mod / admin to take a look in the thread or the selected posts which are derogatory and then see what happens.

Kindly send me the posts which are offensive, then complain later if no action happens.

And you people did saw that soldiers are being disrespecting, but without a single Pak member posting a post, Indian members brought in Pak Army, 65/71 Wars, Quran, Violence in Karachi. What the fcuk is that ?? Can't you people see that before running and creating threads on something which just concerns you.

The Indian members reaction on that thread by dragging in Pakistan, Quran is disgraceful & pathetic.

Its worse then what this thread is opened about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom