What's new

Disproving some genocide claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
^None of the paragraphs are posted are from Indians. They are all non-Indian authors.

So please either refute those authors, or refrain from posting.

No need to repeat your assertions like a tape-recorder. It doesn't make them true.

^None of the paragraphs are posted are from Indians. They are all non-Indian authors.

So please either refute those authors, or refrain from posting.

No need to repeat your assertions like a tape-recorder. It doesn't make them true.

If Pakistan had to kill them in mass numbers we could have done this right from 1947. the killings were the result of bad situation in EP and Mukti Bahini had more contribution in starting the killings and they were backed by Indians.

If Pakistan had to kill them in mass numbers we could have done this right from 1947. the killings were the result of bad situation in EP and Mukti Bahini had more contribution in starting the killings and they were backed by Indians.

Mass murders are always the result of a "bad situation". It doesn't matter who was responsible for the bad situation. What matters is how Pakistani Army reacted to it - by conducting organized mass killings.

A for Mukti Bahini and others, please do tell me what mass killings they perpetrated.

Mass murders are always the result of a "bad situation". It doesn't matter who was responsible for the bad situation. What matters is how Pakistani Army reacted to it - by conducting organized mass killings.

A for Mukti Bahini and others, please do tell me what mass killings they perpetrated.

The attacks were started on Pakistan Army and patriotic Bengalis by Mukti Bahini and we had to react. The situation was getting out of control which resulted in ‘Operation Searchlight’. Pakistan Army was not in large numbers so they could not commit such mass killings.

The attacks were started on Pakistan Army and patriotic Bengalis by Mukti Bahini and we had to react. The situation was getting out of control which resulted in ‘Operation Searchlight’. Pakistan Army was not in large numbers so they could not commit such mass killings.

and your sources are?

and your sources are?

according to wikipedia:

'On February 28, 1971, Yahya Khan, the President of Pakistan, postponed the national assembly meeting scheduled for March. The Awami League, in response to the postponement, launched a program of non cooperation (largely outlined in the March 7th Awami League rally) which was so successful that the authority of the Pakistan government became limited to the cantonments and government institutions in East Pakistan.[13] Clashes between civilians and the Pakistani Army, and between Bengali and Bihari communities erupted and became commonplace'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me clear it to Bangladeshi brothers that this video represents part of Indian backed Mukti Bahinis and not all the Bangladeshis are responsible for it as they could not do any thing in such situation and were silent spectators of such situation and still majority of them were loyal to Pakistan.

Still we see that Bangladeshi brothers have a soft corner for Pakistan b/c they have seen the real face of India. There is a lesson to be learnt from 1971 which is we should not invite enemy into our house what ever differences we may have. We can’t forget 1971 hence we don’t have good relation with India and India wants BD to remain grateful like slaves and become its satellite state.

We the Muslims of sub-continent should now leave behind our differences and should unite.

Last edited:
Let me clear it to Bangladeshi brothers that this video represents part of Indian backed Mukti Bahinis and not all the Bangladeshis are responsible for it as they could not do any thing in such situation and were silent spectators of such situation and still majority of them were loyal to Pakistan.

Still we see that Bangladeshi brothers have a soft corner for Pakistan b/c they have seen the real face of India. There is a lesson to be learnt from 1971 which is we should not invite enemy into our house what ever differences we may have. We can’t forget 1971 hence we don’t have good relation with India and India wants BD to remain grateful like slaves and become its satellite state.

We the Muslims of sub-continent should now leave behind our differences and should unite.

We, the people of BD-PAK should take the above post as a valuable sermon in re-establishing our relationships. The break up of Pakistan firstly occurred before it even came to post-47s being and splintering of the rest was conceived in 'Discovery of India' when Nehru claimed that Indian neighbors couldn't last as sovereign countries and subsequently he called it as IND’s hinter lands. Since disintegration of E PAK was Indian ruler’s mind, they didn't attack it during 65s war as well. But 6 point was created as a substitute of it.

if you really had to post the video, I suggest you should have watched and listened to it clearly. It clearly said revenge of bengalis. 9 months, most Biharis collaborated with Pakistan army in killing and raping Bengali muslims. So of course there was a reaction to it. And why don't you post the other clips on youtube that has the same reporter and presenter presenting?! I am talking about the reports on what happened during the war?! Ashamed to accept the truth? let me tell you it's never a shame for any Muslim to accept the truth, unless you did it yourself. i find all the posts in this thread that "try" to "disprove" the reality, preposterous and utterly disgusting. No one speaking in this thread has ever talked to a single victim or even tried to talk to one and now they are claiming the false over truth, which is a direct violation of the Islamic orders Allah Subhanawata'ala gives in the Quran, about strict prohibition of preaching something without absolutely knowing it is false and assuming things with vague idea about it.

Last edited:

oh man, do you actually know what status Mukti bahini holds among the Bangladeshi public?! ....except the very few Jamaat e Islami followers who wanted to lick the foot of Pakistan and prolly revered Pakistanis in a way that could be frowned upon in Islamic culture :crazy:

So I do not understand the reason why you use "Indian backed" Mukti Bahini every time as if it was not backed by Bangladeshis!

One Muslim can only unite with the other when the "Muslim", who did unislamic things and mistreated his Muslim brothers and raped his Muslim sisters, realizes his grave mistakes, which shall inshAllah not go unpunished in the day of judgment and is ready to apologize for them instead of diverting the responsibility of the unspeakable crime.

if you really had to post the video, I suggest you should have watched and listened to it clearly. It clearly said revenge of bengalis. 9 months, most Biharis collaborated with Pakistan army in killing and raping Bengali muslims. So of course there was a reaction to it. And why don't you post the other clips on youtube that has the same reporter and presenter presenting?! I am talking about the reports on what happened during the war?! Ashamed to accept the truth? let me tell you it's never a shame for any Muslim to accept the truth, unless you did it yourself. i find all the posts in this thread that "try" to "disprove" the reality, preposterous and utterly disgusting. No one speaking in this thread has ever talked to a single victim or even tried to talk to one and now they are claiming the false over truth, which is a direct violation of the Islamic orders Allah Subhanawata'ala gives in the Quran, about strict prohibition of preaching something without absolutely knowing it is false and assuming things with vague idea about it.

Ok let’s accept your argument that we were killing our own people like animals without any reason and than as a reaction Mukti Bahini killed west Pakistanis because we were killing ‘Your People’ so don’t you think that those people who were killed by Mukti Bahini were your own people? If yes than you should have only attacked Pakistan army?

Last edited:
Ok let’s accept your argument that we were killing our own people like animals without any reason and than as a reaction Mukti Bahini killed west Pakistanis because we were killing ‘Your People’ so don’t you think that those people who were killed by Mukti Bahini were your own people? If yes than you should have only attacked Pakistan army?

True, I agree. Those were our own people, just like we were your own people, only before 71! You see That clip was filmed after December the 16th, 1971. All Pakistani army personnel were under the protection of Indian Army. Indian Army was protecting them. From whom?! Their own people lol. My uncles were there to witness this. It was called Race course field (Now Suhrawardy Udyan). All people could do is throwing shoes at the Pakistani POWs cause Indian soldiers were standing in between. The Biharis were mostly among the civilians and thus easy to catch but it was not possible for Bengalis to kill Pakistani army personnel. and lots of Biharis were involved in looting, raping and killing. Most of the time the muslim raped women were kidnapped by Biharis from their home and delivered to Pakistani military camps. Unfortunately, it's not a myth bro. I know this sounds very cruel as I am saying it but at least Bengalis did not do what your clip shows when we were Pakistani(we had become a citizens of a new country by then) but Pakistani army's crimes were against "Pakistanis".

Last edited:

You must be ashamed of yourself by spreading the fire of hate. People from Pakistan have told you no of times that if anybody has committed any wrong doing with Bengalis during 1971, as a nation we don’t have any soft corner for them.
In one of your previous posts in another thread you rejected the truth that wives and children of West Pakistani Officers from former East Bengali Riffles were killed by their fellow Bengalis.
I have personally met many officers and JCO’S who lost their families in East Pakistan and if you like I can tell you the dates and places where these incidents took place.
Have you ever talked about all the innocent people from West Pakistan who lost their lives in any passionate way?

What's all this meanless over reaction?

We are all Muslims, we all must stand together or we will face further serious problems in upcoming time.

When will you people learn the lesson??

I know that in the past we have hurt each other maybe because of some Anti-Islamic powers and also for our own faults and i'm truly sorry for all my Muslim brothers & sisters who have suffered but now we have to close the past and change our attitudes. Lets look together for a better future......We need Unity and Faith.

Muslim world & Islam Zindabad!!!

You must be ashamed of yourself by spreading the fire of hate. People from Pakistan have told you no of times that if anybody has committed any wrong doing with Bengalis during 1971, as a nation we don’t have any soft corner for them.
In one of your previous posts in another thread you rejected the truth that wives and children of West Pakistani Officers from former East Bengali Riffles were killed by their fellow Bengalis.
I have personally met many officers and JCO’S who lost their families in East Pakistan and if you like I can tell you the dates and places where these incidents took place.
Have you ever talked about all the innocent people from West Pakistan who lost their lives in any passionate way?

incidentally, I have indeed met and talked to a woman whose husband was in Pakistan army in 1971 and was killed in action in Bangladesh and the first thing she asked "Do you really dislike us like you did in 1971?"

Well, tell me the date and incidents. Also back it by neutral civilian witness's account. Don't quote someone from the army. you see you can't but quote from there. West Pakistanis were living in West Pakistan dear! It was west pakistani army that was in Bangladesh killing and raping muslims. How would you know about it? Does it really serve your purpose and honour by blindly defending your army's work in 1971? A well equiped army was fighting against civilians and you are trying to compare their respective casualties here. wow! Go by the correct history. If you can't then use some logic at least.

Spreading any "fire of hate" was and is never my intention. I go by the truth. I speak the truth. I make it my responsibility to let others know the truth. I got this advice from Muhammad(peace be upon him).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom