What's new

Disgusting police...

Yeah. We rather stick to taking on the Pakistanis on PDF. At least they put up a fight before they run away :D

What can I say, sri lanka are peaceful people, not like war mongering blood thirsty Indians.

I help declare a truce and indian attempt to brake it.

Yeah. We rather stick to taking on the Pakistanis on PDF. At least they put up a fight before they run away :D

Pakistanis are formidable fighters.But they maintain a dignity when they make counter arguement.But this guys scorepoint is rape .pathetic

What can I say, sri lanka are peaceful people, not like war mongering blood thirsty Indians.

So keep that truce.otherwise @DRAY will begin to post more articles:lol:.
Nice English.when you attack me with #23 post .I think you are better in English.But this I am:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Lets not change the subject with your 'statistics' our concern should be with the poor 19 year old indian girl.

Googling rape statistics doesn't make the poor women feel any better.

Lets all give our sympathy and condolences to the poor indian women, the indian men seem to be lacking it.

Shame on indians. :nono:
No. Lets change the subject. Are you a rapist ?

I guess indians cant stop with raping women, they have to rape English as well :lol:

592239_475380822490964_971148209_n.jpg
And all sreelankans are rapist and incest. they rape their family members. he he he

Poor guy fixed with rape thread.Seems got PG for Rape issues from SL.Sorry we are not graduates like you.

Well from a psychiatrist's point of view this Airpower gets a turn on by mentioning Rape. He fantasizes while posting. Needs Treatment. Must warn SL police as he may one day rape someone!!

You have no idea about the law,

Rape = Sexual Assault (just intercourse without consent).
Sexual Assault in 2nd degree (intercourse while causing grievous bodily harm).
Sexual Assault in 1st degree (intercourse + injury+ injury is permanent) .

Aggravated Sexual Assault in 2nd degree (intercourse while causing grievous bodily harm with a deadly weapon.)
Aggravated Sexual Assault in 1st degree (intercourse + injury with a deadly weapon+ injury is permanent) .

We make the conviction rate 100% like your banana republic. just find the man who the women points and go put him in jail. But this is not a banana republic and there are laws here that have to be followed.

Conviction rate has not nothing to do with the body evidence or competency of law enforcement authorities.
Does not matter you are a rapist.

our judicial system is firmly based on the concept of.

"It's better to let 100 guilty men go free than let one innocent man suffer" -Benjamin franklin

This what judicial system in most developed countries are based upon.

Not banana republic of India, where they have mob mentality 'justice'

Ever heard of
" No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law"

It means that no person shall be put in jail, have their property taken away from them, or be falsely accused without the due process of law.

@Star Wars Clearly something not respected in Indian mob culture.
your judiciary system is raped by your rapists too.

Well from a psychiatrist's point of view this Airpower gets a turn on by mentioning Rape. He fantasizes while posting. Needs Treatment. Must warn SL police as he may one day rape someone!!

You are right.He seems more exciting when he mentioned about rape issues:lol:

do not get down to a level from where it will be too hard for you to lift yourself up..........
too much trolling is not healthy...:woot:

Last edited:
bla bla bla we know which is known for being the rape capital of the world.

bla bla bla we know which is known for being the rape capital of the world.
well you talk too much of rapes....here is some data....note it down....

Sri Lanka
In Sri Lanka there have been recent allegations that rape and torture by the Sri Lankan security forces have continued four years after the civil war ended.An average rape case in Sri Lanka takes 6 to 12 years to be resolved.

The UN Multi-country Study on Men and Violence found that 14.5% of the sample of Sri Lankan men had perpetrated rape at some point in their lives. 4.9% had raped in the past year. 2.7% had raped another man. 1.6% had took part in a gang rape. 96.5% of the men who had raped experienced no legal consequences. 65.8% didn't feel worried or guilty afterwards. 64.9% of rapists had raped more than once, and 11.1% had raped four or more girls or women.

Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

well you talk too much of rapes....here is some data....note it down....

Sri Lanka
In Sri Lanka there have been recent allegations that rape and torture by the Sri Lankan security forces have continued four years after the civil war ended.An average rape case in Sri Lanka takes 6 to 12 years to be resolved.

The UN Multi-country Study on Men and Violence found that 14.5% of the sample of Sri Lankan men had perpetrated rape at some point in their lives. 4.9% had raped in the past year. 2.7% had raped another man. 1.6% had took part in a gang rape. 96.5% of the men who had raped experienced no legal consequences. 65.8% didn't feel worried or guilty afterwards. 64.9% of rapists had raped more than once, and 11.1% had raped four or more girls or women.

Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what did i say?

I'll post news about Sri lanka,

I wont post rape about india.

so stop now.

Back
Top Bottom