What's new

Disgruntled PTI workers unite against party’s ‘corruption’ gameover croupt PTI & Ik?

batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Disgruntled PTI workers unite against party’s ‘corruption’
* Workers, leaders demand self-accountability within the party folds to set an example
Disgruntled PTI workers unite against party’s ‘corruption’

LAHORE: A large number of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) disgruntled party loyalists on Sunday held a convention at Aiwan-e-Iqbal to expose the corruption reportedly within the file and ranks of the party.
There has been voices from within the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf about alleged malpractices by certain elements who have crowded around central Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leadership and were causing immense damage to the organisation.
Party top brass tried to ignore these voices, the dissidents kept their pressure on to purge the party of corrupt elements.
The group of angry workers announced Transparency Accountability Cell (TAC) Force and said that corrupt elements would be under strict watch on dedicated workers of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf.
They declared that Imran Khan was their sole leader and announced that there was no room for any dishonest and corrupt element in the party.
However, the situation completely changed when founder of the TAC Force, Zubair Ahmed after SMS from Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan took U-Turn and announced that all their demands had met and a commission had been formed which would meet within two days and publish audit report on website during next two weeks.
Most group members started hurling slogans in favour of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman while some got annoyed over abrupt change and deviation from meeting’s agenda.
Meanwhile, senior columnists Haroonur Rashid addressing the TAC Force meeting said the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leadership was not the final hope for change in the country; rather God was the ultimate source of all changes.
He suggested that party leadership should mend its attitude and give due honour to ardent workers.
He asked for self-accountability within party folds to make it exemplary one.
Haroonur Rashid – who had also been part of the PTI – said that he at times brought conspiracies and corruption into the notice of Imran Khan but he did not pay any heed.
TAC Force founder Zubair Ahmed said, the cell was not constituted against those who were indulged in corrupt practices.
On this occasion, he announced that he had just received SMS message from party Chairman Imran Khan and Jehangir Khan Tareen another key leader that all their demands had been met and a commission had been constituted to look into their grievances.
He along with his workers shouted huge slogans in favour of Imran Khan.
Mehbub Aslam, a representative of PTI overseas workers vowed to fight against those opportunists and corrupt elements creating confusion between the leadership and old guards of the party.
Other TAC Force leaders Asia Kanwal (Karachi), M Arif (Bahawalpur), Hafeez Qaiser, Dr Robena Rasheed and Dr Shaheena Najeeb strongly supported accountability within the party.
They said that old workers should not be ignored and give them full respect. They said, they would gather dissident party workers at TAC Force platform and work to strengthen the party at grassroots level.

PTI hitting rock bottom, will it be PTI q?lolzzz

No, it's a healthy movement. At least they're not blindly following their party without question or out of fear of their lives.
these kind of hell-thy movments, often resulted in Q LEAGUES or other even another party
pakistans political history is evedant, hugly?
so dont live over the moon!
come down to earth, its game over time, for PTI.

these kind of hell-thy movments, often resulted in Q LEAGUES or other even another party

Which is a great way of filtering out types of people into appropriate parties. That's how real democracies should work.

Which is a great way of filtering out types of people into appropriate parties. That's how real democracies should work.
no, it wont work like that, all of them will find another PTI, PPP, OR PMLN & shyt be keep hitting the fans?
its not a perfect dream world of yours?
damocrzy sucks, in asia & africa, its hard fact!

PTI hitting rock bottom, will it be PTI q?lolzzz
i it was in MQM the people who are asking question would be in bori .. Why MQM is pissed at PTI .. we have nothing to do with that british citoizen trial going on for the murder and bhatta money .. i dnt knw why mqm think we are responisble ..

i it was in MQM the people who are asking question would be in bori .. Why MQM is pissed at PTI .. we have nothing to do with that british citoizen trial going on for the murder and bhatta money .. i dnt knw why mqm think we are responisble ..
cry babbies?lolzzz

@batmannow lol did u listen to what those workers said ? IMRAN KAHN IS MOST HONSET PERSON AND THEY WILL EXPOSE PPL DOING CORRUPTION IN NAME OF IMRAN KHAN. Go and do that in MQM lets see what happens

@batmannow lol did u listen to what those workers said ? IMRAN KAHN IS MOST HONSET PERSON AND THEY WILL EXPOSE PPL DOING CORRUPTION IN NAME OF IMRAN KHAN. Go and do that in MQM lets see what happens
well, i can say to you that, i doesnt belong to MQM anyway, but yes i support them on PDF, as they hve the full rights to do politics?
even if our great damo-crates like IMRAN,s can prolong & provide the shelter to the taliban politics?
it all begains like that, allways & ends up another Q league?
what about american pakistanis, bieng not answered by IMRAN of thier donated 300 million USD, is jst another matter of split?
or all that donated money went in to taliban hands?
hope you are jubillant as far as,any spilt goes in PTI?

well, i can say to you that, i doesnt belong to MQM anyway, but yes i support them on PDF, as they hve the full rights to do politics?
even if our great damo-crates like IMRAN,s can prolong & provide the shelter to the taliban politics?
it all begains like that, allways & ends up another Q league?
what about american pakistanis, bieng not answered by IMRAN of thier donated 300 million USD, is jst another matter of split?
or all that donated money went in to taliban hands?
hope you are jubillant as far as,any spilt goes in PTI?
now that's just hypocrisy.

now that's just hypocrisy.
you are not the dam judge here?
dont try your young horns withme, i m a shadow & you ill lost your dam horns?
dont you see, your PTI cowboys , not trying me?
cause they, know me but you dont?
ask them frist, then come with your candy?

you are not the dam judge here?
dont try your young horns withme, i m a shadow & you ill lost your dam horns?
dont you see, your PTI cowboys , not trying me?
cause they, know me but you dont?
ask them frist, then come with your candy?
who's being the judge, I just call em as I see em. as for PTI, if they do something wrong doesn't mean you have to do the same :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom