What's new

Discussion on ailments in Pakistan- Causes and prevention

Yes that too...
So many problems...End result govt being juiced with medical expenses and whatnot! Why cant they prevent it or at least mitigate it?

I will open a sticky thread on illness and post this there...you can add your contributions there!
I will , me and my family facing horror of kidney illness from last 2 years ……. Just because of wrong medicines … And guess what we paid 1000s of Rupees for that treatment …………
I am said so say this but this is reality "Our health system sucks in Pakistan" this is my personal experience , I've been to at lest 5 different countries hospitals ( I mean have some sort of medical experience) .

Then govt needs to tax this crap...As it is causing an end effect of kidney disease which leads to govt expenses!

kon deta hai tax? heheXD Idher, we look for loop holes.

Our people have inherited corruption and now its part of our daily life. You can't even open a 'thaila' in the west without permit, without papers/authorization. Idher jiss marzi ka dill chahey wo hakeem bun jata ha. Either there are no rules or there are loopholes in them or the rules are not followed/implemented. Black/un-taxed trade in south asian countries is rampant, all this government needs to do is bring everything into the system. And it will cover any financial shortages the government is facing and will have enough to spend it on people. Salaried class ko already kafi chood diya hai, if the government keeps on going after only the salaried class, it won't do any good. All businesses whether its pharmaceutical or not need to be in the system and taxed properly.

But if they implement it, it will cause panic and loss in vote, hard decision but a needed one. Can't do it in a democratic government. Our people are not educated enough to know the responsibilities of government, neither do they know their responsibilities to the government. China jaisa system hota, tou phir bhi bunda national emergency laga k kar skta tha, idher kiya tou rolla ruppa he dalna hai...

Pneumonia? In the UK? Really? :o:
Man in Luton there are many TB patients... just listen Amir Khan' satya ma vijatay' on this issue... a little mishandling can cause incurable TB.. I may still have a ppt (pakistani patient) on BRAIN TB.. it was horrific how brain was eaten by TB bacteria.. it was a sad story as parents thought of some jinn and put their kid for hifz thinking it might cure.
@CHACHA"G"
these medicine causes cancer.. pain killer damage Kidneys very badly... best is paracetamol... not even disprin in case of pain. Paracetamol has least side effects even preganant women can take that...
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/beware-of-these-medicine.574484/

I would have slapped the doc!
man if i go by this I have to kill many people... Road drivers, Doctors, Civil servants, bankers etc... just week ago, in parking a man was near to overrun my 2 years old in Lahore. In parking she was going with her mom and driver thought she is alone (though my daughter was holding hand of my wife) but idk what was the haste, the driver wanted to reverse before my wife can cross him. His back mirror was tapped to alert him or else... I thought if i had gun, i would have burst his tyres so he could go 'quickly' where he wanted to go...

Man in Luton there are many TB patients... just listen Amir Khan' satya ma vijatay' on this issue... a little mishandling can cause incurable TB.. I may still have a ppt (pakistani patient) on BRAIN TB.. it was horrific how brain was eaten by TB bacteria.. it was a sad story as parents thought of some jinn and put their kid for hifz thinking it might cure.
@CHACHA"G"
these medicine causes cancer.. pain killer damage Kidneys very badly... best is paracetamol... not even disprin in case of pain. Paracetamol has least side effects even preganant women can take that...
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/beware-of-these-medicine.574484/
:o:

man if i go by this I have to kill many people... Road drivers, Doctors, Civil servants, bankers etc... just week ago, in parking a man was near to overrun my 2 years old in Lahore. In parking she was going with her mom and driver thought she is alone (though my daughter was holding hand of my wife) but idk what was the haste, the driver wanted to reverse before my wife can cross him. His back mirror was tapped to alert him or else... I thought if i had gun, i would have burst his tyres so he could go 'quickly' where he wanted to go...
:o:

This is atombomb ……. This will be our waterloo...………….. Excessive use of pain killers and anti-biotics killing kidneys In Pakistan …….
My on mother is facing this issue , just because of 3 years medication from one doctor (doctor is FSCP so not jahil but perha likha jahil) ..

@Dubious please make a sticky thread on illness , I can contribute my personal experience ( my mother is facing kidney disseise )

Few tips to keep your self safe from this horrific killer
  1. Drink water as much as possible (make sure water is clean and healthy)
  2. Do not take pain killers in excessive ( especially don't take esprine)
  3. Don't take anti-biotics for every illness …….
  4. Make sure you keep any eye what medicine your doctor give you
  5. eat healthy food , stop modernization of food …
  6. Make sure you do some sort of exercise .

Its not just pain killers mate, generally any medication over long term puts pressure on your kidneys. If I'm wrong a Doctor here can correct me.

Its not just pain killers mate, generally any medication over long term puts pressure on your kidneys. If I'm wrong a Doctor here can correct me.
The do , yes you are very right m but some medicine don't need long time ,,,,,, the will do the damage in months , even days ……
I lost one of my sister cousin , After giving birth (operation) doctors gave her anti-biotics injections , and guess what those anti-biotics eaten up her kidneys in 3 months , then her misery started , she spent 1 more year in pain , then she died very young leaving 1 child behind ……..

The do , yes you are very right m but some medicine don't need long time ,,,,,, the will do the damage in months , even days ……
I lost one of my sister cousin , After giving birth (operation) doctors gave her anti-biotics injections , and guess what those anti-biotics eaten up her kidneys in 3 months , then her misery started , she spent 1 more year in pain , then she died very young leaving 1 child behind ……..

I'm sorry to hear that and yes the higher the dose the worse it is for the kidneys.

Back
Top Bottom