What's new

Disaster on Miss Universe 2015 as Steve Harvey announces the WRONG winner

I'm happy for the Philippines win but I still feel sad for Miss Colombia, that is probably traumatizing for her. Events like this should not be held in america in the future, it always end in failure.

I'm happy for the Philippines win but I still feel sad for Miss Colombia, that is probably traumatizing for her. Events like this should not be held in america in the future, it always end in failure.

Third brothers of @oproh and @opruh .....:D

German father born in Germany. Like most of the Philippines national football team. Seems like the Philippines sends out its women to breed with foreigners and claim any talented progeny as their own.
Its a changing world man - the 21st century.
People fall in love with people - it doesn't matter which nationality.Get with the program.

People fall in love with people - it doesn't matter which nationality.Get with the program.
That's not the point I'm making. I'm talking about talent.

This kind of peagent is politicized. Obama last minute ask them to let Philippine win.

He meant using foreigners and half breeds instead of natives to represent their countries in sports, beauty events.

It's okay for multicultural societies like Canada, US, Australia and the UK. In Asia its much more xenophobic and ethnocentric.

Most countries choose the Philippines because they are the most western in terms of facial features and values due to Spanish and American influence.

Last edited:
Pia was asked what she thought of American military bases returning to the country. Pia cited that the fact that the Philippines used to be an American colony, how Filipinos have adapted to American culture and that there were already military bases before.

She said the two countries have always had good relations, and so she didn't mind having American military bases in the Philippines. Considering the pageant is being held in Las Vegas, USA, well played, Pia.
Miss Philippines is in 2015 Miss Universe Top 5, first in line during the Q&A! | Coconuts Manila

Perhaps that was the reason for Miss Columbia

Poor Philippines. Cursed to be forever burdened with the master/slave mentality after such a long time being colonised.

Poor miss colombia.. she should have hold the ground and punched anybody who tried to take her tiara...

Miss Iraq looks lot better than them.
its not only looks... you got to give some semi-coherent answer to stupid questions from ****oles infront of thousands of people....

German father born in Germany. Like most of the Philippines national football team. Seems like the Philippines sends out its women to breed with foreigners and claim any talented progeny as their own.
Bitter much eh? The only things you should be proud of are the things you worked hard for. Race is [redacted] same as religion and ethnocentrism.

Sadly, this is the truth.

Though there had been many inter-racial mixing (even before the Spanish came) which still continues up to this day.
Historically, admixture has been an ever present and pervading phenomenon in the Philippines.There is no one truly Filipino by blood (or genes), but there is only true Filipino by HEART.

Poor Philippines. Cursed to be forever burdened with the master/slave mentality after such a long time being colonised.
You are so ignorant. So what do you want us to do? HATE the US to death? mind your own business.

Dude, at least you got a panda now, outlining where your loyalties lie.

However, i have an idea, for your 4th account, you could use name "Oprah" and use the talk show hostess face as avatar, she looks wild enough and quite dangerous, especially compared to docile pandas.

Oprah-Winfrey-without-makeup1.jpg

Gratz Miss Philippines and poor Miss Columbia would need a therapy for life >.>

shit, your third id to enter my ignore list.:fie:

Bitter much eh? The only things you should be proud of are the things you worked hard for. Race is [redacted] same as religion and ethnocentrism.

Historically, admixture has been an ever present and pervading phenomenon in the Philippines.There is no one truly Filipino by blood (or genes), but there is only true Filipino by HEART.

You are so ignorant. So what do you want us to do? HATE the US to death? mind your own business.

You should know (though I am pretty sure you are aware of it) that this forum doesn't look kindly on Filipinos, Vietnamese and Indians.

I suggest to stop posting anything related to the Philippines since certain members will flood it with irrelevant and insensitive comments.

Back
Top Bottom