What's new

Dirty media propaganda?

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
376926_165355043639854_2135716536_n.jpg

Isnt Daily Express associated with Express tribune??

both are saying the same thing

apparently yeah but look closely

you would be dump not to pin point the difference

1) the world 'any' is being used instead of (arbab e ikhtiyar) meaning authorities and not any common people

2) mutehda mentioned instead of karachi

3) the word accept being used rather then like

4) instead of asking the question the lahore edition rather mentions it a affirmative response

now read both

karachi edition: ' if authorities they dont like karachi mandate, why dont they separate karachi'

paraphrase: why authorities are treating karachi separately?

lahore edition: 'if someone doesnt accept mutehda mandate, separate karachi'

paraphrase: if you dont accept mutehda separate karachi, period!

the lahore edition statement seems rather arrogant too dont you think?

as i said, you need a brain to understand the difference

if it means same, why desire to change the statement in different editions?

Next thing,,, We didn't mean to threaten people at teen talwar. Urdu speaking people are now themselves confused what altaaf means actually. Pull up the video from internet and then let us know what he said.

Next thing,,, We didn't mean to threaten people at teen talwar. Urdu speaking people are now themselves confused what altaaf means actually. Pull up the video from internet and then let us know what he said.

the reality of the fact is that 99% of the time punjab rigging wasnt brought to the media and 99% of the time the media was spitting venom on karachi where as rigging happened more in punjab but it was karachi in focus through out the process

i dont deny he talked about separation of karachi how people react to such a statement is totally against what he said, its a miles difference between asking someone to separate karachi if they wish and saying he wants karachi to be separated

as i said, you need a brain to understand the difference

if it means same, why desire to change the statement in different editions?

Dude,
I am also a Mohajir from Karachi who once supported MQM and I tell you what: MQM has done massive rigging. Maybe we vote for MQM again once this idiot Altaf is removed from the picture. I am not surprised he said something like this: He seems to be high or drunk most of the time.

And the media headings are essentially the same; editors in Karachi or Lahore are not clones of each other and they can think for themselves.

Now, YOU need to figure out how to save we Mohajirs from the clutches of this fascist Altaf.

Dude,
I am also a Mohajir from Karachi who once supported MQM and I tell you what: MQM has done massive rigging. Maybe we vote for MQM again once this idiot Altaf is removed from the picture. I am not surprised he said something like this: He seems to be high or drunk most of the time.

And the media headings are essentially the same; editors in Karachi or Lahore are not clones of each other and they can think for themselves.

Now, YOU need to figure out how to save we Mohajirs from the clutches of this fascist Altaf.

he said what he said, if you are editing someone's statement then my friend you are a very poor journalist

the statement was in a bad taste but my point is people are making it out in the wrong way

rigging happened in karachi like other pakistan, why was karachi covered 99% of the time in the media?, it also happened in sindh, punjab even KPK, in karachi the rigging was also done by PMLN, PTI etc, so why be selective on one specific party?

the reality of the fact is that 99% of the time punjab rigging wasnt brought to the media and 99% of the time the media was spitting venom on karachi where as rigging happened more in punjab but it was karachi in focus through out the process

i dont deny he talked about separation of karachi how people react to such a statement is totally against what he said, its a miles difference between asking someone to separate karachi if they wish and saying he wants karachi to be separated

Another myth created by MQM and bhayyas that Punjab is not in focus. Punjab is equally in focus as Karachi , but did anyone threaten people in PUNJAB when people protested? or did someone threaten people in Lahore when they went to cast their votes? Did someone stopped people in Punjab when they were casting their votes? Did some candidate in Punajb won like farooq sattar who had 5000 and opponent had zero votes. Why didn't JI boycotted election in PUNJAB,KPK or BALOCHISTAN?

So look before you leap before accusing Punjab is not in focus

Another myth created by MQM and bhayyas that Punjab is not in focus. Punjab is equally in focus as Karachi , but did anyone threaten people in PUNJAB when people protested? or did someone threaten people in Lahore when they went to cast their votes? So look before you leap before accusing Punjab is not in focus

yes not only threatened but attacked, PMLN attacked PTI protest rally, in karachi no one even touched the protestors even when they have made teen talwar hostage for so many days now

now lets imagine if MQM had attacked PTI, the whole world would have been let loose in blame game and propaganda

Back
Top Bottom