What's new

Die Bundeswehr (German Armed Forces) | News & Discussions

great to see you here. don´t forget to continue contributing :D

medium range 500 km cruise missiles for S Korea, with bunker piercing warhead "Mephisto"

mounted on Tornado
TAUrus.jpg

mounted on F-15
Cruise-Missile.jpg
that is KEPD-350

Leopard 2 is indeed a good tank, well balanced in speed, armor and firepower, one of the most commercially successful tanks in the world, but it has right now little chance if going head to dead against russian T-90 tank :(

Hence the Leo needs an upgrade: a new designed longer cannon with shells capable to pierce through T-90 armor.
we are making a ¨Leopard 3" to counter the Russian Armata

that is KEPD-350

we are making a ¨Leopard 3" to counter the Russian Armata
why you people want to counter russia to satisfy anglo-saxson interests? you should first thinik about how to become independent and be free of the manipulation of anglo-saxson, then choose enemy.

ಥ_ಥ that's not fair :cray::cray::cray: i have contributed so much in this thread kept it alive and requested mods to make it sticky but got no reply @Nilgiri :cry:
https://defence.pk/threads/the-wehr...-of-historys-legendary-fighting-force.414281/

:smitten::smitten: awesome thread keep it up :tup:
KSK
tumblr-n8w3nupaqu1t5abfpo1-128-87703.jpg436.jpg
german-dso-group-fireteam-by-56963.jpg36183.jpg
maybe @waz can merge all into this thread.

https://defence.pk/threads/german-armed-forces.302246/page-12

again, frigate "Augsburg" has been assigned to be part of defence shield to protect the French aircraft carrier „Charles de Gaulle“ during the upcoming air campaign against IS in Syria.

3-formatOriginal.jpg

why you people want to counter russia to satisfy anglo-saxson interests? you should first thinik about how to become independent and be free of the manipulation of anglo-saxson, then choose enemy.
There has been times were we have got mad towards the USA and UK. Germany has also done some training with Russia and stuff like that. Not everything we do is to counter Russia, by the term Counter in the way i used it was to say make something equivalent or to in the advanced field, sorry for the confusion. Now I will state my own opinion there has been many times Russia has done great such as their campaign in Syria and which i support them and feel bad for their loses.

until yet a public taboo, now it may come in light of terror attacks in Germany: the Army and Policy cooperate in emergency cases. urban warfare. though I don´t expect to see Leopard 2 tanks in my city very soon :D

Police Special Forces
wide__820x461__desktop

Bundeswehr
860x860

Back
Top Bottom