What's new

Did Pasha have a role in Nisar’s defeat?

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Ironman of the Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N), Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, holds former Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief responsible for his defeat in Taxila’s NA-53.

In a private conversation, the PML-N’s former parliamentary leader was heard accusing the former ISI chief, Lt-Gen (retd) Ahmed Shuja Pasha, for engineering his defeat.

When approached, Nisar refused to comment on the involvement of the former ISI director general in political affairs. He, however, asserted that massive rigging took place and he had submitted complaints in that regard to the Election Commission of Pakistan.

The PML-N leader has a history of hostility with the former intelligence head. He was also vocal against Pasha during the last Pakistan Peoples Party-led government and often accused him of pampering the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaaf (PTI).

In May 2011, Pasha was invited to brief the joint sitting of Parliament, wherein he was subjected to strong criticism by Nisar. Instead of accepting the grilling, Pasha turned the tables claiming the PML-N leader was speaking against him because he had not fulfilled one of his (Nisar’s) requests.

Political circles later asserted that in early 2011 the ambitious PML-N leader wanted to become the prime minister through an in-house change and had beseeched Pasha to force PML-Q legislators support him in that regard.

Nisar believed the owner of Bahria Town, Malik Riaz, was also investing heavily in his political rivals in NA-53 and NA-52. He, however, could not produce any evidence to the effect.

Nisar is most likely getting the important Interior Ministry and plans to bring about radical changes in the police and patwari culture in the country.

During party meetings, Nisar has vowed to go against land-grabbers which would be a Herculean task as several influential individuals and institutions are reportedly involved in usurping precious land, especially in the twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad.

Did Pasha have a role in Nisar

Nisar believed the owner of Bahria Town, Malik Riaz, was also investing heavily in his political rivals in NA-53 and NA-52. He, however, could not produce any evidence to the effect.

Nisar is most likely getting the important Interior Ministry and plans to bring about radical changes in the police and patwari culture in the country.

During party meetings, Nisar has vowed to go against land-grabbers which would be a Herculean task as several influential individuals and institutions are reportedly involved in usurping precious land, especially in the twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad.

We do not need any evidence for that + if Nisar becoming Interior Minister it will be a nightmare for those defeated him.

Most of the Khokar's DERAs are already without life now :)

We do not need any evidence for that + if Nisar becoming Interior Minister it will be a nightmare for those defeated him.

What khokhar deras?? IN NA52, They made seat adjustment with PMLQ, but you know what happened??
PTI still got 70,000 votes in NA52 :cool:
Man 70,000 vote for PTI is very huge, where Chaudary nisar won 8 times in NA52.
As NA53 is concerned, chaudry Nisar had less chance in this consistency and PTI won this seat.
Where NA 55, NA56. i already said months ago that PMLN will loose both seat.

Tiger, let give a chance of recounting with thumb impression or re-election. I am sure that he will also loose PP6.
Also 1,33143 votes of chaudry nisar is far from reality in NA52. PTI got 70,000 votes, PMLQ 43,866 votes and other thousands vote for other candidates.
1 Lakh thirty three thousand votes for Nisar in NA52 :no: :no: :nono:

Are you talking about Tage khokar? My dear if it is him you are talking about than you need to check with your sources again.....v

IK buddy Malik Riaz and Pasha both were involved.

IK buddy Malik Riaz and Pasha both were involved.

U second our point of view ..re-election in pakistan ..PMN only win in punjab ..where they were supported by local adminstration ... .. relection on all speically in karachi and lahore

ISLAMABAD: Ironman of the Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N), Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, holds former Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief responsible for his defeat in Taxila’s NA-53.

In a private conversation, the PML-N’s former parliamentary leader was heard accusing the former ISI chief, Lt-Gen (retd) Ahmed Shuja Pasha, for engineering his defeat.

When approached, Nisar refused to comment on the involvement of the former ISI director general in political affairs. He, however, asserted that massive rigging took place and he had submitted complaints in that regard to the Election Commission of Pakistan.

The PML-N leader has a history of hostility with the former intelligence head. He was also vocal against Pasha during the last Pakistan Peoples Party-led government and often accused him of pampering the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaaf (PTI).

In May 2011, Pasha was invited to brief the joint sitting of Parliament, wherein he was subjected to strong criticism by Nisar. Instead of accepting the grilling, Pasha turned the tables claiming the PML-N leader was speaking against him because he had not fulfilled one of his (Nisar’s) requests.

Political circles later asserted that in early 2011 the ambitious PML-N leader wanted to become the prime minister through an in-house change and had beseeched Pasha to force PML-Q legislators support him in that regard.

This man has lost his brain completely Nawaz has learnt things form his past and Nisar has become more dumb and worse than ever before

so is Nawaz sharif insisting MR been to get his degree verified ...?

What khokhar deras?? IN NA52, They made seat adjustment with PMLQ, but you know what happened??
PTI still got 70,000 votes in NA52 :cool:
Man 70,000 vote for PTI is very huge, where Chaudary nisar won 8 times in NA52.
As NA53 is concerned, chaudry Nisar had less chance in this consistency and PTI won this seat.
Where NA 55, NA56. i already said months ago that PMLN will loose both seat.

Tiger, let give a chance of recounting with thumb impression or re-election. I am sure that he will also loose PP6.
Also 1,33143 votes of chaudry nisar is far from reality in NA52. PTI got 70,000 votes, PMLQ 43,866 votes and other thousands vote for other candidates.
1 Lakh thirty three thousand votes for Nisar in NA52 :no: :no: :nono:

bhai Islamabad mien kabhi jana hoa hai ????? :lol: wahan par khokaron key derey dekhey hain ???

NA-53 was made by mush in a way that Nisar is kept away from parliment. Still Nisar got 102K votes

NA-52 ??? U really though u had a chance there ??? Nisar has never lost from there NEVER :D

I've been trying to ignore such posts, koi faida nhn behs ka!

If you ppl are thinking that I blame rigging then you are mistaken

bhai Islamabad mien kabhi jana hoa hai ????? :lol: wahan par khokaron key derey dekhey hain ???

NA-53 was made by mush in a way that Nisar is kept away from parliment. Still Nisar got 102K votes

NA-52 ??? U really though u had a chance there ??? Nisar has never lost from there NEVER :D

If you ppl are thinking that I blame rigging then you are mistaken

No every one just find ur reasoning stupid ... Pasha is not even in country and u have the most pro- democratic cheif of army staff ..woh jali degree wala tha ...people knew that

Now i'm beginning to suspect, ISI was also involved in Captain Safdar and Maryam Nawaz love marriage.

Back
Top Bottom