What's new

Diabetic dumplings and clapping injuries — An Aussie at a Pakistani wedding

once my cousin told his father mujhe Hakim ney bola hey k shaadi jaldi ker lo wesy mujhey koi jaldi nahien, My uncle replies Hakim ki sab batyen nahien mantey...
Some peoples have very high internal desires,they just push them down or use another way to full fill them,but if not full filled they cause psychos problems.

Some peoples have very high internal desires,they just push them down or use another way to full fill them,but if not full filled they cause psychos problems.

That's why it's a good idea to get married at an early age IF one can afford it.

I once had a CO who was half nuts, but had a very good heart, he once said something which got engraved in my mind, "in today's world, zina is cheaper than nikah."

Ive been to one of my Bangladeshi friends weddings, the first wedding I have been to that wasnt "traditional" in the British sense. Loved it, great fun, great food.

That's why it's a good idea to get married at an early age IF one can afford it.

I once had a CO who was half nuts, but had a very good heart, he once said something which got engraved in my mind, "in today's world, zina is cheaper than nikah."
That's really good to get married at young age,Your CO was absolutely right but i have seen every "zani" pay a lot in terms of suffering.
Unfortunately in our own country GF-BF relation is spreading,peoples don't simply get it that there is no relation like that.Unfortunately we don't have any book in school,college or uni which teaches us How to become a good human.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom