What's new

DI khan attackers came in APCs, wore Army commando uniform !!

Last edited by a moderator:
This incident must be investigated thoroughly , there has to be a commision to investigate the Bannu jail break As well as this one. Publicise information to general public .. how can this happen how the fck they got APCs ?

This incident must be investigated thoroughly , there has to be a commision to investigate the Bannu jail break As well as this one. Publicise information to general public .. how can this happen how the fck they got APCs ?

And you did not read other posts especially mine. Apc was parked outside the jail, it was of elite police, they abandoned it when they saw attackers charging in.
Infact ifficual statement of ttp is that they arrived in 14vehicles, if they had apc, they would have mentioned it long ago

And you did not read other posts especially mine. Apc was parked outside the jail, it was of elite police, they abandoned it when they saw attackers charging in.
Infact ifficual statement of ttp is that they arrived in 14vehicles, if they had apc, they would have mentioned it long ago

No didnt read your post i read the thread title , i think we should report as the title is misleading in this case

Back
Top Bottom