What's new

Dhaka takes note of Beijing's absence over Myanmar border tensions discussion

Stop crying like a baby over hard facts!

I feel equally sad for the Hindu community and Bihari community. who suffered disproportionate violence during our independence war.

Bengali Muslims stayed as a cohesive group during 1971. And thus avoided being at the receiving end of violence.

I am just trying to explain why Bengali Muslims aren’t bitter towards Pakistan.

You expose your duplicity once again. In your post, You said that "I feel equally sad for the Hindu community and Bihari community. who suffered disproportionate violence during our independence war". Naturally, they were your citizens, who were killed by Pakistan army. Yet, you have no bitterness for Pakistan because they killed more Hindus than Muslims. You have UK flag and your Avtar name is Banana Republic UK. This shows the Duplicity in your character. This sort of Guys are not loyal to anybody and hence humiliated from every corner of the planet. Keep your CH***yapa with you. You are wastage of time to discuss.

You are happy because more Hindus were killed (Who were also Bangali Nationals) than Bengali Muslims. I wish there are more people like you in BD. This mentality is good enough to ruin a nation.

I have no knowledge of any old south movie. I have just started watching south movie because of its great contents.

Why are you guys so idiots who can not post anything without abuse. Your post is factually incorrect and idiotic which doesn't even deserve denial.
You are abusing us by telling lies. Learn about war history of many other wars and think about why India sacrificed only 1300 troops in 1971 yet won a war but got a win.

Do not please talk nonsense all the time. Stick to the truth.

You are abusing us by telling lies. Learn about war history of many other wars and think about why India sacrificed only 1300 troops in 1971 yet won a war but got a win.

Do not please talk nonsense all the time. Stick to the truth.

Do not talk like an Idiot. I am talking about Citizens killed not the Soldiers. And Expose my lies. Who stops you to do that? Simply saying that I am lying does not prove anything except your lack of knowledge.

Do not talk like an Idiot. I am talking about Citizens killed not the Soldiers. And Expose my lies. Who stops you to do that? Simply saying that I am lying does not prove anything except your lack of knowledge.

You are still crying instead of being rational.

The government that your country elected “othered” Bangladeshi Hindus by giving them automatic Indian citizenship.

Whilst trying to push Indian Muslims into Bangladesh.

Muslims of Bangladesh only have Bangladesh. This is our motherland.

Whilst Bangladeshi hindus have Indian citizenship. Almost all will eventually take up Indian citizenship - especially if India becomes a super power.

And Biharis dream of west Pakistan and Karachi.

Hindus and Biharis are treated equally due to their split loyalty.

BAKSAL - Marx = authoritarian capitalism

Just what the doctor ordered.
The difference is China supposedly invites to join CCP, AL requires loyalty and money. This tend to attract worst of the scums to join AL.
Even with all the discipline, check, and balance corruption runs pretty wild in China by CCP members.
Things are multiple times worst in Bangladesh.

The difference is China supposedly invites to join CCP, AL requires loyalty and money. This tend to attract worst of the scums to join AL.
Even with all the discipline, check, and balance corruption runs pretty wild in China by CCP members.
Things are multiple times worst in Bangladesh.

BAL is corrupt because average Bangladeshi is extremely corrupt.

BAL just reflects the general population.

Don’t know whether you read my post on the experience of Sylhetis at Dhaka airports under Major Zia and Ershad regimes.

Many Sylhetis were physically abused, some murdered, for not paying bribes.

That was stopped by Hasina.

So, don’t expect me to agree with your nostalgia for a pre BAL era.

You will get zero sympathies from Sylhetis.

BAL is grotesquely corrupt but so were the previous regimes.

Except that previous regimes were even more brutal towards Sylhetis at Dhaka airport.

Politics will only be cleaner when the average Bangladeshi cleans up their own act.

Do you have any knowledge of war strategy? Do you think India is capable of mobilizing 1 million troops around BD by keeping its western border with Pakistan with a negligible number of troops?

Please answer this question above. Do not ever think your Brahmo missiles will give you a win over BD. Wars are won not in the air and ocean but in the land. And BD is infested with many natural barriers which are impossible for invading foreign troops to surmount.

Are you not a born idiot bringing in the formation of Mukti Bahini in 1971? We had only a few thousand members of the Pakistan Army who formed the core of Mukti Bahini. Civilians got training from them and India supplied the weapons.

Instead of bragging about your cowardly IA troops that we have seen in 1971, you should praise our Mukti Bahin to lead you and give you the 1st win after 1947.

Are not you guys grateful to us that IA won that war with only sacrificing 1300 souls? Bloody ingrate!!! Check the war history of many other wars. No war was even won with this tiny number of deaths. It happened because your cowardly troops remain behind our Mukti troops.
Dear we do not at all need waste expensive brahmos to deal with BD..... All it takes India to deploy 4 to 5 warships and maybe 2 submarines to close BoB and blockade Bangladesh..... Your economy will come trumbling down and whole world will see how you come to table requesting India to open BoB..... don't be under any delusion for world to come to your rescue when it doesn't do anything but a lip service in front of Burma..... India is a something else....

Don’t know whether you read my post on the experience of Sylhetis at Dhaka airports under Major Zia and Ershad regimes.

Many Sylhetis were physically abused, some murdered, for not paying bribes.

That was stopped by Hasina.

So, don’t expect me to agree with your nostalgia for a pre BAL era.

You will get zero sympathies from Sylhetis.

BAL is grotesquely corrupt but so were the previous regimes.

Except that previous regimes were even more brutal towards Sylhetis at Dhaka airport.

Politics will only be cleaner when the average Bangladeshi cleans up their own act.
You have a Sylheti lense point of view I don't.
I am not going to fault the entire nation to make AL look good.
Given a choice people would not bribe and proper accountability will decrease out of control graft.
As you saw it on the news all self serving international arrival kiosks are "Down" , we all know why.
I don't blame Hasina but she needs to hire good people on keypositions.
The issue is controlling the gate keepers. Corruption will never go away, but managing it is the key.

Last edited:
Wow so you are directly defending BAL now? Congratulations! :tup:

I don't blame Hasina but she needs to good people on keypositions.
Then she has to resign from BAL and form a new party. But she is too old to do so!

So her safe and honorable exit is the best way, and I think she will do so.

And if she choose the path, later BAL dogs will be beaten by public on streets of Bangladesh!

No gentleman nowadays support BAL as a political party!

Last edited:
I find it interesting that many Bangladesh members are talking about using force to solve the issue. It is the last thing you want to have at your border. The most important reason that Bangladesh has enjoyed a decent economical growth over the past few years is its stable environment. Having a armed conflict at border will destroy the stability overnight, which will scare away foreign investors. Buying more western weapons will only give you a false sense of military strength, which may lead to opportunistic actions.

China is not pointing finger to any party or picking side in this dispute, instead it helps both parties to work on the issue pragmatically. I can appreciate the emotion runs high but simply calling the other party evil is not a useful way to get the problem solved.

Sometimes you call evil people evil or people who do evil things evil. I suppose Chinese have no concept of evil. Everything is fine.

I am not saying anyone is evil one way or the other in this case.

I think you are watching too many Bollywood hero movies and reading too much Sangh propaganda.

$hit happens during a civil war. It was a well-equipped army against mostly civilians. But we did fight nine months up to December while Indian Army "waited" across the border twiddling their thumbs.

Your fourth world entity didn't "carve out" a damn thing. This is well-documented. Do your reading and research. What you did, you did out of two-fold selfish ambitions,

1. Neutralize the Pakistan threat from the Eastern side which was a huge security issue for India
2. Enable a captive market for all garbage Indian products which you have been milking for fifty years (to the tune of $20~$50 Billion yearly without allowing any Bangladesh exports to your market.

Even then, we can't say small arms training from Indian army was not given to the Muktis, however it was out of the aforementioned reasons overall. You did not do any charitable contribution. The UN fed the refugees (mostly Hindu), not India.

The fact remains that Bangladeshis (including Muktis) liberated most of Bangladesh which was eased by supply and logistics issues for Pakistan Army. Your tanks and artillery walked in in the last ten days and "claimed victory".

Niazi could have held out but he was given directives from Islamabad to wrap things up given the situation. He did not want to surrender to the Muktis, the better choice was to surrender to the Indians, which would give him and the soldiers safe passage out of Bangladesh.

This is my last post on this off topic matter. Take this to another thread if you want to discuss. If you keep replying, I will report you and they will remove your off topic posts here.

without Indian intervention the West Pakistani army would be beating East Pakistanis like a drum for a long time

Wow so you are directly defending BAL now?

I consider you to be a sane person. Then you say nonsense like that!

I expect an apology.

Sometimes you call evil people evil or people who do evil things evil. I suppose Chinese have no concept of evil. Everything is fine.

without Indian intervention the West Pakistani army would be beating East Pakistanis like a drum for a long time

Nathuram ji

India Pakistan bhai bhai, eh?!!

Americans have evil and hypocrisy in their blood genetically. its what happens when you create a free, democratic, independent nation when you are slaving millions of blacks and hunting natives to extinction at the same time. America was created on the foundations of evil and hypocrisy and most Americans especially the woke majority can now tell the truth which is great.

I consider you to be a sane person. Then you say nonsense like that!

I expect an apology.
Read your old message again.

It's not the case . You have no idea about general people.

If they are now leaning towards corruption , it's because of discrimination.

Lower class thugs are living elite lives using corrupted political money , their children are studying aboard.

And honest people are discriminated by them. Now only BAL people get good jobs , so everyone has to do sycophancy of BAL.

This isn't good culture. It's worse kind of discrimination that is introduced by BAL.

So blaming common people for corruption of BAL, is indeed defending BAL , but the defense is under the sugar coat.

Same as sultana kamal is defending BAL female leader pimps (of Eden college )by claiming that every institutes are doing such nasty works!

Finally don't generalize everything. And better you don't judge common people.

I see that you came from a rich family ( not claiming that every British Bangladeshi are rich ) , and got superior education.

And unfortunately it's true that from your place everything looks very small and low!

So before judging common people , come down from your palace and expensive car , mix with them and then pass your judgement.

Otherwise it shall remain clouded always.

Finally average people abhor politics , but BAL ( yes only BAL because other parties didn't rule so long) , has been trying to infect the society with dirty politics and personality cult. So it's entirely their fault if many people are becoming corrupt!

So you have to withdraw your comment first about average Bangladeshi people.

Then my comment will be automatically cancelled!

Last edited:
Read your old message again.

It's not the case . You have no idea about general people.

If they are now leaning towards corruption , it's because of discrimination.

Lower class thugs are living elite lives using corrupted political money , their children are studying aboard.

And honest people are discriminated by them. Now only BAL people get good jobs , so everyone has to do sycophancy of BAL.

This isn't good culture. It's worse kind of discrimination that is introduced by BAL.

So blaming common people for corruption of BAL, is indeed defending BAL , but the defense is under the sugar coat.

Same as sultana kamal is defending BAL female leader pimps (of Eden college )by claiming that every institutes are doing such nasty works!

Finally don't generalize everything. And better you don't judge common people.

I see that you came from a rich family ( not claiming that every British Bangladeshi are rich ) , and got superior education.

And unfortunately it's true that from your place everything looks very small and low!

So before judging common people , come down from your palace and expensive car , mix with them and then pass your judgement.

Otherwise it shall remain clouded always.

Finally average people abhor politics , but BAL ( yes only BAL because other parties didn't rule so long) , has been trying to infect the society with dirty politics and personality cult. So it's entirely their fault if many people are becoming corrupt!

So you have to withdraw your comment first about average Bangladeshi people.

Then my comment will be automatically cancelled!

You are harping back to a corruption free golden age that never existed.

Average BD person is extremely susceptible to petty corruption.

E.g. paying bribes to queue jump. Paying bribes to escape consequences of traffic violation.

I have given you examples of how sylhetis were treated for refusing to pay bakshish to military men at Dhakaya airport.

Many Sylhetis were beaten and some were murdered for daring to challenge the corruption.

So don’t give me the BS about BAL being more corrupt than any other institution in BD.

They are all equally corrupt.

You are just blinkered and biased.

I call all of them out.
No bias.

Back
Top Bottom