What's new

Dhaka Gladitors Crowned The B.P.L Champship ,Congrats Dhaka

Syed Naved

Reaction score
Mashrafe Mortaza And Boom Boom's Dhaka Gladiators defeated Brad Hodge's Barisal Burners to lift the first BPL trophy. The event was lit with the inclusion of Shahid Afridi and Saeed Ajmal in the Dhaka side who came into the semi-finals without the services of the duo. Ahmed Shehzad was the first man to go for 28 of 20 balls. He was caught be Ajmal of the bowling of Afridi and Phil Mustard followed by getting trapped leg-before by Saeed Ajmal, it was all down to the captain Brad Hodge.

The Australia batsman didn't disappoint, hitting four boundaries and four sixes in his unbeaten 51-ball 70. Hodge, despite his efforts, couldn't put together a decent partnership against a high quality bowling attack as the rest simply wilted.
Burners also benefited from some slip-ups in the field, with Gladiators' Dhiman Ghosh topping the list of offenders. The wicketkeeper first dropped a skier from Shehzad before missing a stumping off Ajmal, but he made amends with a reflex catch off a ripper from Afridi. Later, even Afridi and Azhar Mahmood dropped a skier each.
In the end, it was the Gladiators' star power that took them through. Their efforts to keep some Dhaka players in the line-up paid off as Mohammad Ashraful, Elias Sunny and Anamul all performed well. Specialy Imran Najir's 75 runs from 43 balls bring dhaka victory.It was disappointing that no Barisal-born players were given enough opportunities in the Burners line-ups throughout the tournament.
Congrats Dhaka :partay:

imran najir :rofl::rofl:
yes dude imran's 75 and anamul's 49 lead gladiotors victory.but what you mean dont understand .Imran nazir realy played great at dhaka.Infact If boom boom dont take the wicket of sehzad it would impossible for dhaka to win

I don't think Bangladeshi Teams would be ever allowed to play the Champions Trophy.

No Quality at all.

yes dude imran's 75 and anamul's 49 lead gladiotors victory.but what you mean dont understand .Imran nazir realy played great at dhaka.Infact If boom boom dont take the wicket of sehzad it would impossible for dhaka to win

its imran nazir not najir

Yes,It's true that I Also dont like bangladesh team in cricket ,my favourite always alltime is pakistan ,only pakistan.but ,"I don't think Bangladeshi Teams would be ever allowed to play the Champions Trophy.

No Quality at all.'' ,on this point i've to say it was dalmia who give bangladesh team permission ,so why dont u criticise him for giving team bangladesh one day status,why u only accusing team bangladesh !! moreover,if new crickets can come from Ipl,what's wrong in bpl.During ICL ,a team lead by ex capt of bd team H.b sumon went india to play and that team did very well there.as it's a new team it needs chance,then whats the problem to give them that.If team like kenya belongs,then bd should be belong on international cricket .it's(team bd) mashrafi,ex spinner rafiq are world class,but the problem is it's very new in world class cricket@lambda

its imran nazir not najir
sorry bhai,maine galti say nazir k place mein najir likh dia,plz dont mind .aur afridi ko bhot bhot thanks ,b4 his birthday us nay joh gift hum dhakaias ko dia.... hum kia bataye,bhot bhot salgirah mubarak ho boom boom ko.he's also one of the the hero of dhakaia's and the bangladeshis as like pakistani's.we love boom boom,joog joog jiye boom boom

baal Chhal! Shahid Afridi, Imran Nazir, Pollard, Azhar Mehmud, Azmal, Awais Zia, Mashrafee, Rana Naved team far better than your so called Chennai Superkings... Hell, First learn to win against T&T. ..

shouldnt this be posted in the cricket section??

Back
Top Bottom