What's new

Dg ispr taunt india for stealing pakistani song

DG ISPR is really keen.

Anyways anybody knows this Indian whom even DG ISPR quoting
Thanks to PDF, I came to know he's an MLA.

He is BJP MLA.
Frigging BJP MLA gets this much attention.:enjoy:

Not surprised given the typical diplomatic norms from Pakistan. Pak COAS hugging a Punjab minister, IK replying to FA Spokesperson. DG ISPR shares BJP MLA copied videos.

Logon ki choti choti khushiyan.

Thanks to PDF, I came to know he's an MLA.

Frigging BJP MLA gets this much attention.:enjoy:

Not surprised given the typical diplomatic norms from Pakistan. Pak COAS hugging a Punjab minister, IK replying to FA Spokesperson. DG ISPR shares BJP MLA copied videos.

Logon ki choti choti khushiyan.
Nice to see, yall didnt understand this statements' consequences. Ignorance is bliss

Nice to see, yall didnt understand this statements' consequences. Ignorance is bliss
Yep, it made a news on our national media because a Pak General is addressing him. The MLA may get mocked for the song. This is passed on like thousands of news that come up every now and then. Nobody even know who this guy is outside their constituency. But he will make a column news in foreign affairs section in our news paper.

Asif Gafoor will be the first two star General in Pak army to address a local MLA somewhere in South India.:tup:

On a different note : My father used to be Registrar in a State university, he had an MLA tossed out (using police constables) for trying to barge into his office.:D

Yep, it made a news on our national media because a Pak General is addressing him. The MLA may get mocked for the song. This is passed on like thousands of news that come up every now and then. Nobody even know who this guy is outside their constituency. But he will make a column news in foreign affairs section in our news paper.

Asif Gafoor will be the first two star General in Pak army to address a local MLA somewhere in South India.:tup:

On a different note : My father used to be Registrar in a State university, he had an MLA tossed out (using police constables) for trying to barge into his office.:D
Using that tiny brain to full capacity, I see. It's not enough for you to understand the whole picture, but your attempt was cute.

Indians are worst copycat.. They copy hollywood even Pakistani songs and drams.Now r stealing ISPR song....Their leader(modi) is a CHOOR and so is Indian nation.

Sit down my children and let me tell you the tale of a man that gave all Indians nightmares....
his name?
DG ISPR ASIF GAFOOR:devil::fie:
He’s gonna give them a heart attack - For real.

Using that tiny brain to full capacity, I see. It's not enough for you to understand the whole picture, but your attempt was cute.
Tiny or not, I have bigger brain than this Gafoor guy for sure. :enjoy:
Also, the bigger picture here is BS. You're clutching at straws, keep doing it.

Disgusting copy of a an epic song :hitwall:
Indian do something by yourself.
I think this is also 5th generation war against Pakistan to malign Pakistani national songs.

unki amma ko bhi nhi pata 5th gen warfare kya hai.

Back
Top Bottom