What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

With the current prices on the world markets the liquid gas Turkey imports from Qatar, America, Algeria etc is much cheaper than the Russian gas that comes through the pipelines connecting Turkey and Russia and is with a price that was negotiated through a contract and is with a fixed price. This is the only reason why currently the Imports from Russia are decreasing so much.

Especially now with the corona/economic crisis the world is flooded with cheap oil and gas.

And the quantity has to be bought, so expect this chart to look different in the next years because we have to take it or not take but still pay.

There is rumor Turkey will deploy F-16 to Watiya next year or the year after next year to fight Russian MiG-29 at Jufra. We shall see if this rumor is true.

There is rumor Turkey will deploy F-16 to Watiya next year or the year after next year to fight Russian MiG-29 at Jufra. We shall see if this rumor is true.
Too dangerous, they have no solid IAD and no way of protecting assets.

And the quantity has to be bought, so expect this chart to look different in the next years because we have to take it or not take but still pay.

Turkey will probably have to pay some compensations for braking the contracts but you know how it is in here: do something- think about the consequences later. :D

Turkey will probably have to pay some compensations for braking the contracts but you know how it is in here: do something- think about the consequences later. :D
I think the contract was going to be renegotiated. I wonder if Russia will use some kind of military pressure in our fronts to make the turkish government sign a fucked up contract.

I think the contract was going to be renegotiated. I wonder if Russia will use some kind of military pressure in our fronts to make the turkish government sign a fucked up contract.

Russia can not do anything to force Turkiye for new fucked up contract

if Turkiye want , Turkish Armed Forces can kick Russia out of Libya and lapdog SISI can not stop the Turkish Armed Forces

and Turkish Armed Forces will burn all Syrian Regime targets in a large scale conflict in the next time

and Azerbaijan-Turkiye have enough power to counter Russia backed Armenia

Turkiye will buy cheap gas from Azerbaijan , Qatar and The US , instead of expensive gas from Russia and Iran

Last edited:
Russia can not do anything to force Turkiye for new fucked up contract

if Turkiye want , Turkish Armed Forces can kick Russia out of Libya and lapdog SISI can not stop the Turkish Armed Forces

and Turkish Armed Forces will burn all Syrian Regime targets in a large scale conflict in the next time

and Azerbaijan-Turkiye have enough power to counter Russia backed Armenia

Turkiye will buy cheap gas from Azerbaijan , Qatar and The US

I hope you are right, the problem is. We won't hear anything about any new contracts of the content of it, unless it's free to public. Or the opposition get's their hands on it and criticize it.

I mean:

upload_2020-8-10_11-3-2.png

Sorry a bit off topic.

Turkiye will buy cheap gas from Azerbaijan , Qatar and The US , instead of expensive gas from Russia and Iran

Turkey will continue to buy Russian gas, but at spot price and not in those long term contracts. What the government is trying to do right now is to sign another fixed price contract, in combination with the existing one because the prices are to high and we would have to take it. Instead they proposed a longer contract will lower prices but also taking the already agreed volumes.

Russia is selling gas way cheaper in West Europe and will have to offer the same if we fully liberate the gas market and let the private companies handle it.

Back
Top Bottom