What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

View attachment 652166

Its a good time to be a Turkish drone operator.

I wonder how they feel when they engage targets I feel like this meme explains how they feel.

More like weird feelings going through the minds of every armed drone operators.... You literally have the right of life or death over someone,you are observing and witnessing his last moments on earth while he has no clue what's going on above his head..... By simply pressing a button,you can end his life.... once the missile is launched,you know his seconds are numbered....

Not quite sure they are all feeling excitement,who knows....

Tunisia and Algeria said that GNA government is outdated and elections must happen . they are not going to help GNA by any way because GNA let mercenaries and terrorists to come from Syria which both counties see it as a threat to their national security .

And LNA mercenaries a democratic, human rights loving freedom fighters.

@Agha Sher

Personal attacks = :disagree:

Critic something but do not get personal with a member.

i reported @Agha Sher 's post in this thread insulting me. i'm watching what you mods will do...you said use report button, well i have, now do your part.
Sorted out.

His post did receive many LIKES though which is a matter of concern. My advice is to produce better-informed responses.

@Agha Sher

Sorted out.

His post did receive many LIKES though which is a matter of concern. My advice is to produce better-informed responses.
Problem is the personal insults are mixed into a post with pov as such it gets kinda dufficult as we may agree on the pov but not on the personal attack.

Also even if you ask TR members to report trolls, they’re more hands on and prefer solving/ trolling back, thus we end up muddying the threads

Problem is the personal insults are mixed into a post with pov as such it gets kinda dufficult as we may agree on the pov but not on the personal attack.

Also even if you ask TR members to report trolls, they’re more hands on and prefer solving/ trolling back, thus we end up muddying the threads
I understand.

That is why the complainant was informed that his posts are not being well-received lately.

@Agha Sher

Sorted out.

My apologies. But that guy is unbelievable.

Could you check whether he is false flagging for us? we have our suspicions that he is Iranian. Thanks :victory1:

Could you check whether he is false flagging for us? we have our suspicions that he is Iranian. Thanks :victory1:
I do not mind your views but make your statements count.

Personal attacks utterly damage one's case.

I don’t understand this mentality. He can flag whatever he wants, I’ll still only evaluate people on what they say.

Flying Turkish flag doesn’t mean I will trust him or anyone for that matter. That’s how you end up with a knife in your back. Just to drive in the point Fetö ppl are also turk.

Thread: Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Please stay on topic !

Whats the Turkish latest situation in Libya ? are Turkey going to bogged down in quagmire of Libya in proxy war between France Egypt Russia UAE Qatar ?? Its seems Turkey is all alone fighting vs world power in Libya .:(:turkey:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom