What's new

Destruction of russian T-90S bhisma tank by ukrainian-forces

Foinikas

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Greece

1672939321237.png

The Heavy Vehicles Factory at Avadi produces an indigenous version of the T-90 tank known as Bhishma

Engine Factory Avadi is manufacturing the two engines with 100 per cent Indian made parts.
EFA has worked tirelessly to make critical assemblies under Make in India programme and has emerged successful in its efforts. These assemblies includes Turbo Charger, Super Charger, and Fuel Injection Pumps

Over the years as much as 95% of the T-90 production has been indigenized. However, the remaining 5% of spares for which dependency is on Russia remain crucial.
There are certain crucial sub-assemblies for which the factories depend, as drawings have not been shared yet. These include certain electro-mechanical components

Last edited:
The Heavy Vehicles Factory at Avadi produces an indigenous version of the T-90 tank known as Bhishma

Engine Factory Avadi is manufacturing the two engines with 100 per cent Indian made parts.
EFA has worked tirelessly to make critical assemblies under Make in India programme and has emerged successful in its efforts. These assemblies includes Turbo Charger, Super Charger, and Fuel Injection Pumps

Over the years as much as 95% of the T-90 production has been indigenized. However, the remaining 5% of spares for which dependency is on Russia remain crucial.
There are certain crucial sub-assemblies for which the factories depend, as drawings have not been shared yet. These include certain electro-mechanical components

If you copy and produce crap, it's still crap.
Now slapping your name Made in India on crap authenticates it.

If you copy and produce crap, it's still crap.
Now slapping your name Made in India on crap authenticates it.
Worst part is, India manufactures the watered down version of the T90 (less capabilities). Russia is desperate if they wanted the Indian T90. Well I guess that's one less T90 that India can use against Pakistan. I'm all for it. Keep sending more India. Send some BMP2 and super dooper Arjun MBT whilst you are at it

View attachment 909532

The bot has been activated. He got 2 INR for that post

Worst part is, India manufactures the watered down version of the T90 (less capabilities). Russia is desperate if they wanted the Indian T90. Well I guess that's one less T90 that India can use against Pakistan. I'm all for it. Keep sending more India. Send some BMP2 and super dooper Arjun MBT whilst you are at it

The bot has been activated. He got 2 INR for that post
The article says:

Several of the T-90S Bhisma tanks, which were built for the Indian armed forces, finally seem to have ended up on the Ukrainian front.

India had originally acquired 310 tanks of this type from Russia in 2002, as a "response" to the purchase of T-80s by the Pakistani armed forces in the mid-1990s. Agreements were later signed to manufacture the tank at factories in India.

The article says:

Several of the T-90S Bhisma tanks, which were built for the Indian armed forces, finally seem to have ended up on the Ukrainian front.

T90S Bhisma aren't built or can't be built in Russia due to Israeli and French (along with Indian) equipments used in it

fake newj!

Hard to believe the artillery version. It has to be a precision guided weapon.

They do have stocks of excalibur guided arty rounds which has destroyed lots of tanks during this war
looks like controlled demolition after the tank was abandoned. the tank is not moving. maybe dispensing spoke but definitely no movement.

this is just a thought, not an expert opinion I wont dare place myself in the shoes of Web military experts.

India must have approved for its T90s to be diverted to be used in the Ukrainian war…. This means that India has taken sides with Russia and is now against NATO and the west ??

India must have approved for its T90s to be diverted to be used in the Ukrainian war…. This means that India has taken sides with Russia and is now against NATO and the west ??
Orders can be cancelled if the manufacturer decides it. I guess they had some models left.

Back
Top Bottom