What's new

Despite Delay, Indian Buy of Howitzers Remains on Track

Imran Bhai - you forgot to mention MOST IMPORRRRRTANT fact - we also like to joke with each other with friendly banter from time to time.

jala hoa tandoori ?:hitwall: no no no
Bhai jaan - aap HK aa jao aap ko hum hamare ghar khaana khilayenge

Then what is the difference between Urdu and Hindi? Isn't Urdu more close to Persian?

Imran Bhai - you forgot to mention MOST IMPORRRRRTANT fact - we also like to joke with each other with friendly banter from time to time.

Bhai jaan - aap HK aa jao aap ko hum hamare ghar khaana khilayenge

some time our gov also joke wit us and we dance like stupids :enjoy:. thanks so much bro ager kabhi aya to apka khana kha ker jaoon ga :partay:

Then what is the difference between Urdu and Hindi? Isn't Urdu more close to Persian?
its abut write i think so and different few words but if you can talk hindi you can talk urdu same way other

both are of indo-persian origin.....very similar but both written in different scripts..

So can Persian who speak Farsi understand what you guys are saying?

Imran Han I asked you a question can Farsi speakers understand what you guys say?

Last edited:
ok.....i'll elaborate...
hindi and urdu are very similar but not same.....basic structure and grammar are same.both have common words....the main differene is that urdu derives its specialized vocabulary from persian/arabic,while hindi from sanskrit..
so.....a farsi speaking persons may understand urdu more........may be somebody more knowledgeable can answer that

No. There are many Persian, Turkish and Arabic words in Urdu, but a guy who only speaks Farsi cannot understand Urdu or Hindi. (Urdu in fact comes from Ordu, the Turkic word for Army)

Urdu and Hindi are basically the same language which earlier used to be called Hindustani. Since Persian was the State Language of Mughals, many Persian words got added to Hindustani. While the Muslims prefer more Persianized Hindustani, now called Urdu, the Hindus prefered Sanskritized Hindustani, now called Hindi.

I need to know if Persians can understand Urdu speakers.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom