What's new

Denmark refuses to apologise to China over coronavirus cartoon

Whatever... land size ratio wise your position is not good in comparison to India.... you are a small landmass with world 5th largest population tide up in it.... with future as your population grows it's going to be even bigger problem for you....

Your source proves otherwise........:azn:....For every square km of indian territory, there are 464 people. For every square km of Pakistani territory there are only 287 people.......:azn:........Therefore, Pakistan has nearly 70% more open space for our population than india does........:azn:.......:lol:

I love Chinese people, I don’t have a racist bone in my body. The virus originated in China the CCP turned it into a global pandemic. No escaping this sad reality....
THat US lab in Maryland was the 1st case of the virus and that occured between October 2019 and January 2020.

2nd of all, the way you prove you're not a racist is to not say racist things. saying you like so so people but then go ahead to say ignorant things about them(TYPICAL American move) proves you're a racist, not the other way around. cheers.

You are all a bunch of "safe space" seeking snowflakes. And all you can scream is "racism, racism, racism". The world doesnt revolve around Chinese, Pakistani, Indian, or yankee dumbfuck feelings. Danish media clearly doesnt care, and neither should you.

Your source proves otherwise........:azn:....For every square km of indian territory, there are 464 people. For every square km of Pakistani territory there are only 287 people.......:azn:........Therefore, Pakistan has nearly 70% more open space for our population than india does........:azn:.......:lol:

We have a larger landmass so density which is not even double is not a problem for us.... my point was you are not in position to tease us over population when you yourself are a smaller landmass holding world's 5th largest population and which has birth rate and population growth rate higher than India... stop acting as if you are like Australia or Canada...

We have a larger landmass so density which is not even double is not a problem for us.... my point was you are not in position to tease us over population when you yourself are a smaller landmass holding world's 5th largest population and which has birth rate and population growth rate higher than India... stop acting as if you are like Australia or Canada...

You make NO sense at all.........:disagree:.........for every square km of indian territory there are 464 people. For every square km of Pakistani territory there are 287 people. Pakistan's people to land mass ratio is nearly 70% better than india's. What part of that fact from the source you yourself provided do you not understand?........you sound as if you are saying that your mistake is correct.......wrong is right and right is wrong........:disagree:......:lol:

Last edited:
Pakistan is bigger many many times bigger than south Korea and Singapore... so?

Anyways I was just talking about land mass and Denmark is not really tiny....

And Pakistan is very much active in world's politics not Singapore or South Korea,nor Denmark which is tiny in world politics. Just because they have a huge island which nobody cares about doesn't mean they are mighty.

You make NO sense at all.........:disagree:.........for every square km of indian territory there are 464 people. For every square km of Pakistani territory there are 287 people. Pakistan's 。people to land mass ratio is nearly 70% better than india's. What part of that fact from the source you yourself provided do you not understand?........you sound as if you are saying that your mistake is correct.......wrong is right and right is wrong........:disagree:......:lol:

I never denied that fact in fact I gave you the density.... my point is you are not in position to comment on india population when your own population is worlds 5th largest which is growing at faster rate.... your smaller landmass will be overcrowded n next one and half decade like Bangladesh

If it makes the Chinese feel any better,

China is already hurting Denmark where it hurts, by making inroads into Greenland

And Pakistan is very much active in world's politics not Singapore or South Korea,nor Denmark which is tiny in world politics. Just because they have a huge island which nobody cares about doesn't mean they are mighty.

what kind of politics you are active to feel proud???providing bases to fight soviets to help Talibans?providing bases to finish taliban?or being a nato supply route? sorry all because of your location.... if iran was still USA buddy like it used to be during reza shah pehelvi then pakistan would not be even in the position to even become nato supply route.....

I never denied that fact in fact I gave you the density.... my point is you are not in position to comment on india population when your own population is worlds 5th largest which is growing at faster rate.... your smaller landmass will be overcrowded n next one and half decade like Bangladesh

Having the 5th largest population is not that severe when you consider the fact that india's population is more than 7× bigger than that of Pakistan. That is hideous and disturbing.

I love Chinese people, I don’t have a racist bone in my body. The virus originated in China the CCP turned it into a global pandemic. No escaping this sad reality....

Thank you.
People seem to be confusing between Chinese people and actions of CCP.

Whats even more dangerous is not fixing accountability.
If CCP gets away with this genocide, there WILL be a next time.

Thanks ma'am. Best post of the thread. Wonder why no Pakistani liked this post. It's only Indians who thanked here.

- PRTP GWD

No problem my dear Pakistani friend. Having a ganesha dp does not make you Indian. Your low intellectual post and comments prove that you are a Pakistani in disguise of Indian.

Back
Top Bottom