What's new

Demolition of the Babri Mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did NOT pop it up rather there was reply from someone else on that Manipur thread today so i just followed that.

As far as this thread is concerned as the Mod said we should continue debate over Babri Mosque demolition by fanatics, in this thread as in other thread it was de-railing the thread so deemed it right to continue that here as per rules.

yeah, yeah. First AZAD PAKISATN brought it, than you flamed it more, than MOD said that you DEBATE over it in this thread...

BUT BUT , did anyone came over from that thread to discuss with you..NO

So what you simply picked a 3 month old post and POPPed it up again.

Surely, i request try to be like Sparklingway, not because he thinks rationale , but because he gives Importance to discuss on Topic, ignore the Off topic and at your own never post an OFF TOPIC ( which you do most )

The Muslims have ruled the Hindus for hardly a thousand years so why you did not take it back after they left India??

First it is not 1000 years...it was exactly 651 years (dark years in Indian history barring Akbar and Shahjehan) starting from the establishing Delhi Sultanate in 1206 to the overhtrow of Mohammed Zafar in 1857. (even before that the Marathas and Sikhs were kicking the Mughals is another issue)

Secondly though the destroying of the mosque is wrong ,the Muslims should have given the land to the Hindus voluntarily and the Hindus could have constructed a masjid nearby.

thirdly do u have a count of how many temples were looted,burnt,destroyed by the invading Muslim hordes.? so dont cry for a single mosque destroyed.

And on another note its still not proven that there was any temple and there are even doubts about if it was the birth place of rama or not.

As I said previoulsy ...Religion doesnt need history.

Last edited:
First it is not 1000 years...it was exactly 651 years (dark years in Indian history barring Akbar and Shahjehan) starting from the establishing Delhi Sultanate in 1206 to the overhtrow of Mohammed Zafar in 1857. (even before that the Marathas and Sikhs were kicking the Mughals is another issue)

Secondly though the destroying of the mosque is wrong ,the Muslims should have given the land to the Hindus voluntarily and the Hindus could have constructed a masjid nearby.

thirdly do u have a count of how many temples were looted,burnt,destroyed by the invading Muslim hordes.? so dont cry for a single mosque destroyed.

As I said previoulsy ...Religion doesnt need history.

Wrong Mughal empire was destroyed before that by the Marathas. By 1750 the only territories the Mughals actually held was the city of Delhi(which was also randomly sacked by the Maraths and Sikhs whenever they wanted) and some surrounding area. The empire was finished by then.

Wrong Mughal empire was destroyed before that by the Marathas. By 1750 the only territories the Mughals actually held was the city of Delhi(which was also randomly sacked by the Maraths and Sikhs whenever they wanted) and some surrounding area. The empire was finished by then.

Yes that y the stement in brackets....wat i wanted to convey was that in 1857 the last Mughal ruler Zafar was officially de-throned and executed.

Lord Ram mandir will be built soon almost 3/4 has been completed.

Yes that y the stement in brackets....wat i wanted to convey was that in 1857 the last Mughal ruler Zafar was officially de-throned and executed.

Bahadur Shah Zafar died a natural death in ripe old age at Yangon where he is buried.

Lord Ram mandir will be built soon almost 3/4 has been completed.

Will Lord Ram be happy at how this was done?

After 06 Dec 92 a key Hindu leader offered Hashim Ansari two crore rupees and a petrol pump in exchange for a compromise. Ansari turned down the offer with utter disdain and made that leader run away in shame.

https://www.urdumediamonitor.com/2016/07/25/legal-battle-babri-mosque-hashim-ansari/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom