What's new

Democracy without local government is worse than dictatorship, said Altaf Hussain

Untitled.png

Aaj kaal bhai kuch ziada he sach bolna shuru ho gay hain :lol:

Either you accepted truth or you didnt get the point. He said agr establishment sth day to mqm ki bhi hukumat ban sakti hai. It means mqm couldnt get such majority that government can be formed unlike establishment do support as it gives support for pmln.

Either you accepted truth or you didnt get the point. He said agr establishment sth day to mqm ki bhi hukumat ban sakti hai. It means mqm couldnt get such majority that government can be formed unlike establishment do support as it gives support for pmln.
It means that MQM be given a short cut in the name of "National/Technocrat/Interim" Govt. Otherwise MQM will always remain 20-30 seats party

It means that MQM be given a short cut in the name of "National/Technocrat/Interim" Govt. Otherwise MQM will always remain 20-30 seats party

In fact you didnt suppose sarcasm on pmln :lol:

Sindhi Muhajir bhai bhai naye soobey ki baat beech mein kahan se ai?

I just heard someone saying this. Think this has some meaning in it. Because I feel it is not the people who need a naya sooba this is just happening for political reasons just like the past and these politicians will again take benefit by playing with the emotions of poor people.

I've heard he has serious health problems. Look at he amount of weight that he has put on. I am assuming his days are numbered, so he comes up with new drama and BS every no and then.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom