What's new

Delwar Hossain Sayedee awarded death sentence

Taheedi Awam to free Allama Syedeei from bloodthirsty Hasina.
540953_164396270378849_751337694_n.jpg

Sayeedi is a rockstar among the religious community, i cant see him getting hanged in Bangladeshi soil.

I did, it awakened the inside Shibir is myself :D

You think people spared those razakars? they were killed mercilessly by kader bahini i believe, in front of everyone. Now first we need to punish Sheikh family for the killings done by rakhi bahini, some say that the number goes upto 40,000

When Kaderia Bahini started killing r$zakars, Kader Siddiqui was arrested...they couldn't finish their task. I think that was the right time to finish off the culprits. No one could do anything to r$zakars...right after war they mixed up with civilians. I mean to say the leaders of r$zakars who coordinated the genocide. Right after the war the same Pakistani state machinery was kept. As a result we see our current home minister :D. Besides, 143 Pakistani war criminals were allowed to leave for Pakistan by Sk. Mujib.

Sheikh family was already punished for their brutality. If you think this family needs to be punished again, there are many valid reasons in recent 4 years....no need to go back to 72-75 era.

Sayedee was indeed seen on the moon here's the video proof.... :P

[video]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8356/ldbrcejdbsqvdskeuqlrgn.mp4[/video]

Back
Top Bottom