What's new

Defence Forum India funny moments and trolling

Yes it is, he was selling Pk out from the beginning
bhai confirm kerna to banta hai ho sakta hai kisi or ne same username rakha ho . ab koi mera ya apka name rakh ker backchodi kary to mera kya kasoor ?

bhai confirm kerna to banta hai ho sakta hai kisi or ne same username rakha ho . ab koi mera ya apka name rakh ker backchodi kary to mera kya kasoor ?
No, it's the same person. Not only he's confirmed it (few posts down in this thread) but he's sticking to his guns and repeating it.

If you guys knew who the owner of that website was, your heads would blow up… :lol:
yeh-to-ho-ga-laddan-jafri.gif

I have to agree, Indian defence forum is very boring.
I only visit to see if they have posted news about Technical details of a weapon.
Otherwise , it's a one way street. People too narrow minded view.

Idiots are there on both sides but Indian ratio is 10x more.
In past few decades especially, your godi media has literally filled each and every Indian with such a deep hate against Pakistan that it is almost incurable now.
Not taking about social media platforms but even the common public also who little involvement in social media.
Situation in Pakistan is not that bad.... Just an example, there are some social experiments where 99% of Pakistani people are not hostile to Indians when they visit Pakistan and interact. Pak
Screenshot_2023-05-05-21-05-19-819-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Please do not discuss or mention any other forum.

@Acharya Chanakya

Welcome to my home turf bossman.
Hopefully we can co exist here

View attachment 912701

Looks like the PDF have a good reputation in the Indian defence forum. They seem to know their way around here too.
what I find interesting is that the Sino, Pakistan and Indian defence forums all have the same layout.
Where does this come from?

Someone's triggered :omghaha:

View attachment 912702
This FalconSlayers is different kind of m<ron, He was saying that average Indian is x2 more richer than average Azerbaijani and India could buy Azerbaijan.. In reality ıt was ofcourse Azerbaijanis who were x2 richer than average indians.. My first time in that forum was also the last time

You question proves @AlKardai 's point. Not even indians know of shitty indian defense forums.

@AlKardai Bro, I worry for your mental health after being in indian forums.
There are three prominent ones.

You question proves @AlKardai 's point. Not even indians know of shitty indian defense forums.

@AlKardai Bro, I worry for your mental health after being in indian forums.
What is more, the name of the forum, a fairly recent one, is given right up there, in the title of the thread.

It is possible that a particular individual did not know that there were several, or which of the several was under reference.

The indians here are relatively civilized due to their proximity to Pakistanis and other peoples and being away from other indians.
Excuse me?

The Pakistanis here can be divided into three groups, and your assumption that proximity to the general mass is civilising is grossly mistaken.

Looks like the PDF have a good reputation in the Indian defence forum. They seem to know their way around here too.
what I find interesting is that the Sino, Pakistan and Indian defence forums all have the same layout.
When you seriously want to know, ask. And not, please, with that contemptible fleering arrogance now on display.

Why are Pakistanis promoting Indians and their forums here?
Guess.

It has been discussed threadbare before.

Last edited:
Because it's funny
Perhaps.

You evidently don't read threads in your own forum. If you did, you might not have to travel so far for humorous elements.

the link to the Indian defence forum has always been banned here for some reason.
Links to all other fora are banned as an act of civilised refusal to enter into slanging matches about other fora and the discussions there.

Back
Top Bottom