What's new

Dear Indians, Painting stripes on a Cow doesn't make it a Tiger !

you didn't got what he was saying, can you read that again? both tigers and lions are in India.... why we need to paint every animal with its stripes?
But cow is the country's animal

I recall for the MiG-29. It had the same Falcon style logo, with MiG-29 Fighting Fulcrum as the title above the bird.
IMG_20200820_120831.jpg

Credit: Spotterforlife flickr

This image was used by poster here on PDF as a profile picture

Isnt Mig-21 called fishbed.
The name fishbed was given to the MiG21 by NATO. They gave all Russian and some Chinese fighters a nickname starting with F. The bombers got a name with B, helicopters with H and transport aircraft with a C.

This practice appears to have been discontinued as I have not seen a NATO reporting name for JF17, J20 or the J10

The name fishbed was given to the MiG21 by NATO. They gave all Russian and some Chinese fighters a nickname starting with F. The bombers got a name with B, helicopters with H and transport aircraft with a C.

This practice appears to have been discontinued as I have not seen a NATO reporting name for JF17, J20 or the J10

j17 dosent pose a threat thats why

j17 dosent pose a threat thats why
Any person with basic knowledge of military aviation should know that the JF-17 Block III poses a very large threat to the Rafael. Imagine what the nation's reaction will be once you guys lose one of these white elephants in another February 27 incident. But I doubt your air force would ever send this precious trophies to battle Pakistan ... the IAF would rather let 100 Su-30MKIs get shot down before they have to send in the Rafael.

Any person with basic knowledge of military aviation should know that the JF-17 Block III poses a very large threat to the Rafael. Imagine what the nation's reaction will be once you guys lose one of these white elephants in another February 27 incident. But I doubt your air force would ever send this precious trophies to battle Pakistan ... the IAF would rather let 100 Su-30MKIs get shot down before they have to send in the Rafael.

every pakistani aircraft pose a very serious threat to Indian Air Force. And there cant be any comparison in peacetime its just a contest which cant be won by anyone.

and you need to be "Awake" to know what happened in the night to really talk about it :lol::lol::lol:

(PS: I don't think you will show that you got this joke)

USAF can call their F16 a Fighting Falcon but not necessary that IAF wont call its MIG 21 a fighting falcon... For us our MIG 21 is Fighting Falcon... plain and simple...

me think NATO code name Fishbed is better....

Mig21 has always been lunch for PAF..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom