What's new

Dawn journalists have reached new low.

They are now comparing Imran Khan with Adolph H.
Fifth column fully activated ... media warfare in action. Where are the people that used to laugh about 5GW?

Attachments

• F9E5741E-C1B9-4F7A-842B-B42359ADE7CF.jpeg
    F9E5741E-C1B9-4F7A-842B-B42359ADE7CF.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 58
Oh man how desperate they can get.

The corruption(both material and moral) have reached a critical point in Pakistan.
This "article" is the result of that moral corruption.

Everybody should be able to critise the goverment without fear, but in this there is no context. I red the whole piece and coudnt find anything that could prove the author's POV.
I mean, everyone with a functioning brain can tell you that Khan is not the solution to our problems. He is a step in the right diretion, wich for me is not being ruled by some dynasty, having a leader with some selfrespect who doesn't blindly follow what his master order him to do.

This circus called Pakistani Media is nothing more than display of a morally bankrupt society and its utter disregard for self preservation.
My own family members sit in front the TV and "enjoy" this desi game of throne, without fully realising how high are the stakes.

They are now comparing Imran Khan with Adolph H.

Dear don't get upset, the writer is in 'smokers corner', maybe when he wrote this piece he was high on 'something'.
Such people are a shameless breed of so-called 'journalists'.

I may not agree with Paracha but people calling him all kind of names should know that he writes for "Hilal" magazine as well.

Back
Top Bottom