What's new

David Gower, using the PTV platform, tendered his apology to Pakistan - PTV.

We had to use words like "Cricket Legend" to please the very people who offended us. What was wrong in just writing former English captain?

Accept it gracefully. Like that is what one should do if someone apologizes

Don't know what you want to do
show them in the field.
We had to use words like "Cricket Legend" to please the very people who offended us. What was wrong in just writing former English captain?
he is sort of a legend among the brits, just like imran to pak.
u cant call imran as just another former pak captain.

he is sort of a legend among the brits,
Brits...lol. There is no British cricket team in the first place. He was just captain of the English cricket team

u cant call imran as just another former pak captain.
The British who care about him (since they are more interested in the premier league than cricket) can call him whatever they want. Under the current circumstances for us he is just another former English (and Wales) cricket captain doing damage control

Just another reason Pakistan should diversify away from devoting so much attention to Cricket. Pakistan should be encouraging more students to play Football (especially considering most footballs are made in Pakistan). There are so many more nations that play football then play cricket. If this incident doesn’t show that it is high time to leave the last vestiges of colonial past behind, I don’t know what will.

Just another reason Pakistan should diversify away from devoting so much attention to Cricket. Pakistan should be encouraging more students to play Football (especially considering most footballs are made in Pakistan). There are so many more nations that play football then play cricket. If this incident doesn’t show that it is high time to leave the last vestiges of colonial past behind, I don’t know what will.

Football is so much more powerful, wealthy and popular than cricket that there is NO comparison between the two WHATSOEVER.

Last edited:

I can already see it, Pakistan qualifies for the world cup and gives a shock defeat to France, the world takes notice, and a new story begins.

Apology ki batti bna k bnd mn lelo
اس اپالوجی کا آثار ڈالنا ہے اب۔
The damage has been done and they have followed indian agenda , just to appease India.
They insulted themselves and the game of cricket.
Brits...lol. There is no British cricket team in the first place. He was just captain of the English cricket team

The British who care about him (since they are more interested in the premier league than cricket) can call him whatever they want. Under the current circumstances for us he is just another former English (and Wales) cricket captain doing damage control
A humble gesture much appreciated thank you

I would request those with Instagram Ids to Follow PTV News on Instagram . Thanks .

Make another cricket board and give joining countries better incentives.

fair point

Ah, the British we can be assuring as a baby's bottom, at times we can be as rink as a pile of shite.
Nice gesture, but the loss has been inflicted..
Unless you are not facilitators and keen supporters of the LGBT movement then you should give up cricket. I have always hated it myself.
Make another cricket board and give joining countries better incentives.

what we will do with apology ?
Ah, the British we can be assuring as a baby's bottom, at times we can be as rink as a pile of shite.
The damage has been done and they have followed indian agenda , just to appease India.
Same thing we do by renaming our streets Srinagar --- nothing
LGBT walkers to boot.

what we will do with apology ?
Nice gesture, but the loss has been inflicted..
Accept it gracefully. Like that is what one should do if someone apologizes

Don't know what you want to do
Same thing we do by renaming our streets Srinagar --- nothing

Back
Top Bottom