What's new

Daniel Russel dares China to follow Crimea. Let's do it!

Martian2

Reaction score
My comment on Global Times.

China questions US linking of China with Crimea-style action | Global Times

frg4owj.jpg

The difference between a mature leadership and an internet keyboard warrior is that one has to face consequences.

Putin has annexed parts of Georgia, Crimea, and soon the eastern Ukraine.

Are you claiming Putin is a keyboard warrior?

A strong leader annexes neighboring territory to create an additional buffer. China has many enemy neighboring states. China should follow Russia and annex those territories. The displaced populations can be placed in Israeli-style Gaza Strips.

No you are for thinking that you can invade Mongolia. :)

You're the idiot. This is my last reply unless you say something intelligent.

Mongolian doesn't have an army. There is nothing to stop China's PLA.

You're the idiot. This is my last reply unless you say something intelligent.

Mongolian doesn't have an army. There is nothing to stop China's PLA.
Congratulations on your future conquests !!!! now all you have to do is the convince the Chinese govt to follow your advice:)

China cannot follow Russia, because they are pretender, not a true super power ...

Congratulations on your future conquests !!!! now all you have to do is the convince the Chinese govt to follow your advice:)

Okay, you finally said something reasonable.

The Chinese government may be too conservative. I hope China will reconsider their status-quo foreign policy.

Putin finally decided to become expansionist. Chinese self-defense expansionism is good for China's long-term security.

If the U.S. is going to keep taunting China, it's probably a good idea to start with Mongolia and threaten more annexations (such as Myanmar which is the same size as Texas).

Between Mongolia and Myanmar, we are talking about 2,240,693 square kilometers of land. It's worth the trouble.

Last edited:
Putin has annexed parts of Georgia, Crimea, and soon the eastern Ukraine.

Are you claiming Putin is a keyboard warrior?

A strong leader annexes neighboring territory to create an additional buffer. China has many enemy neighboring states. China should follow Russia and annex those territories. The displaced populations can be placed in Israeli-style Gaza Strips.

Ukraine was not guaranteed by treaty by USA.Japan is .Thats the difference.But then again ur martian,the great-u always had a fertile imagination.What were ur plans for india again that i read in Chinese defence forum?

Inner Mongolia can turn back to join with Mongolia with help of Russian, Japan and US. :p:

First of all China should know what are good things worth annexing.
Crimea is so good Russian proud of and eastern Ukraine they neglect.

The difference between a mature leadership and an internet keyboard warrior is that one has to face consequences.
Marty is in the US. If China decides to annex Mongolia, that mean China have to financially support Mongolia to a higher degree than now and also station Chinese troops to inevitably fight a low level insurgency from the Mongolians. Marty will fight to the best of his keyboard ability to stay in the US to avoid service in the country that he so eagerly support an aggressive military expansion.

There is your 'maturity'.

This guy, I swear. I smiled a bit in real life, the first time it has happened from reading something on this forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom