What's new

Daesh Attacker Who Attacked Gurdwara in Kabul was reportedly Indian Citizen

NIA has close monitoring on these cells.... muslims of Kerla are more radical then muslims Bihar and UP ....even in Karnatka theh have those Bhatkal brothers

Mallapuram the ISIS breeding capital in India

We knows that .
Actually this guy is from Kasargod not Malappuram.Kasargod Muslims have Karnataka Tulu influences .
But generally the direction of our Malabar region doesnt seem good.
They wont do anything in Kerala.
Because they knows us Keralites .
And the Hindus in Kerala is not like that poor Pandits .

Eye for an eye and ,teeth for the teeth that is our nature
Everyone knows it .We are watching everything but dont want to open that Pandora box.We dont want to lose peace and return of that bloody feud .

But if both Central and state Govt keeps blind eye on it .Then things wont be that smooth.

This smells like a RAW 'blackops' job. "Ideology", my arse.

RAW has other things to do .
That moron is the byproduct of our so called secularism in Kerala.
We need BJP here.

Every one knows you guys even gave a bloody nose to larger then life figure(on pdf) Tipu Sultan....fuckers are bringing good name for the country
We knows that .
Actually this guy is from Kasargod not Malappuram.Kasargod Muslims have Karnataka Tulu influences .
But generally the direction of our Malabar region doesnt seem good.

Eye for an eye and ,teeth for the teeth that is our nature
Everyone knows it .We are watching everything but dont want to open that Pandora box.We dont want to lose peace and return of that bloody feud .

But if both Central and state Govt keeps blind eye on it .Then things wont be that smooth.

RAW has other things to do .
That moron is the byproduct of our so called secularism in Kerala.
We need BJP here.

Seems like they are telling before the operation what is RAW I think you are referring to .. R&AW
Would RAW tell you what their dark operations are? Be realistic. :laugh:

We saw what you cowards did during Moplah Jihad.
They killed hundreds of thousands of you Kerala Hindus and forcibly converted millions.

Just shut up! No one believes your lives.

Kerala Hindus have let Muslims turn Kerala into Islamic state.

Dude during that time half of Punjab got converted to Muslims, Kerala was no exception
They killed hundreds of thousands of you Kerala Hindus and forcibly converted millions.

Every one knows you guys even gave a bloody nose to larger then life figure(on pdf) Tipu Sultan....fuckers are bringing good name for the country

Seems like they are telling before the operation what is RAW I think you are referring to .. R&AW
Tipu was last in line .
Before that there was a Mamangam amd suicide squads .Was killing each other more than 300 not 400 years for one single position. .
Imagine 10 highly trained Kalari suicide fighters take on more than 30000 soldiers .Imagine that one 15 years old among those 10 almost reach for head of Zamorin
But that itself was the cause of invasion of Mysore .We were killing each other and foreigners took advantage of that .

But now theatre changed we are Indians now .
But if push comes to shove we will also return to that old blood feud

Dude during that time half of Punjab got converted to Muslims, Kerala was no exception
Half of Punjab was already Muslim fyi.

Kerala Hindus are next boat people. Shameless Beef eating rascals who polish the boots of Muslims.

Kerla is the first place where Muslims came in South Asia .... as Traders ...Mopla means Jamai
Half of Punjab was already Muslim fyi.

Kerala Hindus are next boat people. Shameless Beef eating rascals who polish the boots of Muslims.

Moplah rebellion was the culmination of what Hyder Ali and Tipu started 120 years ago.
Mysore invasion decimated Hindu kings and their military in north malabar region.Because we had betrayers and was killing each other .

But down from Palghat Thrissur to Trivandrum.
Noone dare to touch us .
And what happened to the Tipu in those area is a history.

Gulf boom caused some advantage to Islamist in Malabar and smuggling also ..Especially in Kasargod .
But we knows how to control .There is a reason that why these yahoos wont dare to touch our people in Kerala

It was the Zamorin mistakes and dirty politics that created problem here.
Muslims traders were our asset but that guy tried to play over smart by handing over everything to Europeans .
Then he attacked neighbour Hindukings in Valluvanad region etc .
Hindus were killing each other for more than 400 years until Hyder invasion.
But Travancore and Cochin was brilliant.
In that Travancore was whole new level.
Now you may be knows about Padmanbhapuram Temple.
Travancore royal family is still a celebrity family with heavy influence .

But Zamorin they are nothing now

Kerla is the first place where Muslims came in South Asia .... as Traders ...Mopla means Jamai
Original Moplahs were Arabs and the rest who converted were Dalits.

Kerala allowed Islamification of South Asia. And now it's Islamizing India.

I have travelled to every part of Keral. North Kerala is no different from ISIS controlled areas. I have no sympathy for Kerala Hindus. I was mistreated and cheated because I couldn't speak their language. They hate Hindus from other parts and love their Mallu ISIS brothers.
Let's not forget Love jihad originated from Kerala and PFI operates from over there.

I have travelled to every part of Keral. North Kerala is no different from ISIS controlled areas. I have no sympathy for Kerala Hindus. I was mistreated and cheated because I couldn't speak their language. They hate Hindus from other parts and love their Mallu ISIS brothers.
Let's not forget Love jihad originated from Kerala and PFI operates from over there.

Why do we want your sympathy ?
Lol

RSS still has highest number of Sakhas in Kerala .Sum its up very well

I got it even Sikhs were distributing food in Shaeen bagh and now got bitten in a$$ by same ......sna***

Why do we want your sympathy ?
Lol

RSS still has highest number of Sakhas in Kerala .Sum its up very well
You will need it when you end up as refugees.

Remember Marad massacre? You hijfas only talk big. We know your reality. Go feed some beef to your Muslim master and wash his behind after he takes a dump

I got it even Sikhs were distributing food in Shaeen bagh and now got bitten in a$$ by same ......sna***
Sikhs were fooled by Kartarpur corridor. But Sikhs don't take beatings from Muslims like these Mallu Hindus do.

Back
Top Bottom