What's new

"Curse on Indian financial aid" : Qari Hussein (TTP)

EjazR

Reaction score
"Curse on Indian financial aid" : Qari Hussein

ISLAMABAD: Defunct Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan central leader Qari Hussein has strongly denied receiving any Indian financial aid, expressing a deep curse adding, "we are Muslims and not pro-India or pro-US".

"The military operation started by the government in Waziristan has benefited us politically as our enemy has become clear that all political parties, which supported the operation are our enemies", BBC quoted him as saying in an interview with tribal journalist on Wednesday.

He said military operations are going on in the region since 2004 and the current operation for the last four or five months, in which we are being bombed, artilleries are being used but every bomb increases our vigor.

Qari Hussein is believed to be the close aide of TTP former chief Baitullah Mehsud but interacts with media, quite rarely.

In his 7 minutes interview recorded in Pashto language, referring to the government allegations that funds were received from India, he spat on the notion of everything Indian because "we are Muslims, and not pro-India or pro-US", adding," this is propaganda and the negative character of very people, who are themselves slaves (of India and USA) and sided with them".

About the allegations of Peshawar attacks, he said the attacks were works of secret agencies, to create hatred against Taliban among masses.

"We are not such people to kill innocent people and the suicide attacks are conspiracy against us", Qari Hussein pointed out, adding, real killings were going in Waziristan, against tribals themselves.

Qari Hussein, who is believed to be the in charge of suicide bombers, defended suicide attacks and fidayeen (mercenaries).

This barf bag is now sh!tt!ing bricks and once again playing to muslim sentiments.

In haramzadon ko koi raham koi Allah ka khauf nahi aata when they are making beheading vidoes of 'KALIMA GU' fellow muslims and disrespect their dead bodies

But now when they are at the receiving end then they want to play the muslim card and specifically off lately they are desperately trying to show them selves as 'anti-indian'

There is ample proof of involvment of foreign agencies ( including indians ) with the TTP ( infact some in Pakistani media is now reffering to the TTP as 'American Taliban' )

India has always had the intention to rile up the tribes in the name of Islam to do baghawat agaisnt Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Nehru used the EXACT same stratergy to rile up Faqir of ippi that he should do 'jihad' against Quaid e Azam , sighting that Quiad e Azam is not a 'good muslim'

Those with some knowledge of past events can see trhough and through the indian designs.

so like, a thief says he didn't steal, a murderer says he was framed and didn't do it. Quari Hussain says he doesn't receive Indian financial support nor does his organization carries out suicide attacks. So, I guess TTP taking responsibility for suicide attacks is also an American conspiracy. Everything about the guy is a lie, his denial of suicide attacks should raise concerns and questions whether his denial of indian support is a lie, as well.

This barf bag is now sh!tt!ing bricks and once again playing to muslim sentiments.

In haramzadon ko koi raham koi Allah ka khauf nahi aata when they are making beheading vidoes of 'KALIMA GU' fellow muslims and disrespect their dead bodies

But now when they are at the receiving end then they want to play the muslim card and specifically off lately they are desperately trying to show them selves as 'anti-indian'

There is ample proof of involvment of foreign agencies ( including indians ) with the TTP ( infact some in Pakistani media is now reffering to the TTP as 'American Taliban' )

India has always had the intention to rile up the tribes in the name of Islam to do baghawat agaisnt Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Nehru used the EXACT same stratergy to rile up Faqir of ippi that he should do 'jihad' against Quaid e Azam , sighting that Quiad e Azam is not a 'good muslim'

Those with some knowledge of past events can see trhough and through the indian designs.

:tup: I could not have said any better.

Now that they have come under the shadow of our fighter jets and rockets after carrying out butcheries, they're trying to play the 'mazloom' or 'innocent' card in the media and public.

I hardly doubt they'll gain any sympathy or be able to change public perceptions this time.

the leadership needs to be dismantled and crushed.

good riddance

Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was stunned when Pakistani Prime Minister Yousaf Reza Gilani handed him a dossier containing photographs of Brahamdagh Bugti and other terrorists meeting Indian agents not only in Afghanistan but also during their visits to India and the names of the Indian officials who met them. This was part of more evidence about india involvement in recruiting, training, financing and arming terrorists in Afghanistan and sending them to Pakistan,Mr. Gilani gave this surprise to the Indians behind closed doors. Now India fears that Pakistan would use this meeting to expose Indian connections with two anti-Pakistan terrorist leaders and their foreign-funded terror armies: Brahamdagh Bugti and his BLA [Balochistan Liberation Army] and Baitullah Mehsuds (late)Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, both being supported from bases in US-controlled Afghanistan.

The Foreign Policy magazine also recently confirmed the Indians were neck deep in supporting the TTP in Pakistan:

While the U.S. media has frequently reported on Pakistani ties to jihadi elements launching attacks in Afghanistan, it has less often mentioned that India supports insurgent forces attacking Pakistan.The Indians are up to their necks in supporting the Taliban against the Pakistani government in Afghanistan and Pakistan, a former intelligence official who served in both countries said. The same anti-Pakistani forces in Afghanistan also shooting at American soldiers are getting support from India. India should close its diplomatic establishments in Afghanistan and get the Christ out of there.

Afghan officials have also confirmed that India is using Afghanistan to stir trouble in Pakistan.œIndia is using Afghan soil to destabilize Pakistan and Afghan security agencies are unable to stop Indian intervention due to absence of centralized government mechanism said Afghan Governments Advisor, Ehsanullah Aryanzai on the sidelines of Pak-Afgan Parliamentary Jirga at a Pakistani hotel on April 2, 2009.
A Senior US diplomat William Burns gave Indian officials a terse directive last month, asking them to shut down Indian consulates in Afghanistan, reduce presence in Kabul and stop sending terrorists across the Durand Line.The message was supplemented with a letter from the American President Barack Obama to Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh with a similar message.
22 July 2009 Pakistan ISI Chief Shuja Pasha has summoned his Indian Counterpart, K C Verma for a meeting through the Indian defense attach in the Indian High Commission in Islamabad.Pakistan has piles of evidence against Indian consulates in Afghanistan being used to fund terrorism in Pakistan through the TTP
what more proof india is looking now.

Can you please post some links as proof to support any of you following claims:

1. Pakistan's PM gave dosser to India PM in closed room which apart from You, only Indian and Pakistan PM knows.

2. Indian embassy in Kabul is creating problems for Pakistan.

3. US Ambessador's statement against Indian embassy in Kabul regarding creating trouble in Pakistan.

If not then I can also write 1000s such things which people will think are true.

there is no proof to give,
They just want to justify their actions by giving themselves the modern high ground.

These are the same people who claim that Mumbai attacks were in fact orchestrated by India to Make Pakistan loose face.

Let them rant and scream, there's is the country which is embroiled in conflict, and now want to blame everyone but themselves for what is going on.

This is their internal mess, how they want to deal with it or what attitude they want to have is their problem.

Indian member's on this forum would understand that and ignore
their ridiculous claims.

there is no proof to give,
They just want to justify their actions by giving themselves the modern high ground.

These are the same people who claim that Mumbai attacks were in fact orchestrated by India to Make Pakistan loose face.

Let them rant and scream, there's is the country which is embroiled in conflict, and now want to blame everyone but themselves for what is going on.

This is their internal mess, how they want to deal with it or what attitude they want to have is their problem.

Indian member's on this forum would understand that and ignore
their ridiculous claims.

Don't try to be more smart than you are. You don't want to believe what Pakistani authorities and courts are doing and saying don't do that but please stop trolling here.

Next, we are not that insane to figure who is behind TTP insurgency. BTW, how many visa are being stammped in those 16 Indian consulates next to Pakistan Afghanistan border.

Can you please post some links as proof to support any of you following claims:

1. Pakistan's PM gave dosser to India PM in closed room which apart from You, only Indian and Pakistan PM knows.

2. Indian embassy in Kabul is creating problems for Pakistan.

3. US Ambessador's statement against Indian embassy in Kabul regarding creating trouble in Pakistan.

If not then I can also write 1000s such things which people will think are true.

foreign policy Magazine... I think you are good enough to read simple name of an international magazine. Do u know who William Burns is and what he was telling Indian in India when he was blacked out by Indian media?

Soon we will seen his broken and beaten face like we did with the Swat liar in chief Ghair Muslim Khan in an ISPR released picture.

I was looking for news articles regarding William Burns on the internet, to see if there was any mention of him saying there were indications that India was supporting insurgent activity in Pakistan.

All I could find out that he is the Assistant secretary of state and he is visiting India soon. Nor did I find any such article on the foreign policy magazine website. I am sitting in the USA, so I dont think an Indian media blackout should affect me.

I dont mean to doubt your honesty, but could you please indicate to me the links to foreign policy magazine or other sources which examine these allegations. I promise you that I will study it with an open mind. If India is truly supporting insurgent and terrorist activity in Pakistan , I would be very disturbed and saddened.

Thank you.

Ignoring the usual denials from the indian members about indian invlovment , here is a bit of information worth analysising

He said military operations are going on in the region since 2004 and the current operation for the last four or five months, in which we are being bombed, artilleries are being used but every bomb increases our vigor.

To me it seems that the artillary fire is giving them most gripes so Army needs to make note of this and TRIPPLE and QUADRUPLE the fire on enemy postions.

Don't try to be more smart than you are. You don't want to believe what Pakistani authorities and courts are doing and saying don't do that but please stop trolling here.

Next, we are not that insane to figure who is behind TTP insurgency. BTW, how many visa are being stammped in those 16 Indian consulates next to Pakistan Afghanistan border.

There's a difference between spouting gibberish and actually presenting evidence in front of the media. Show us the evidence. Else they all are just lying.

foreign policy Magazine... I think you are good enough to read simple name of an international magazine. Do u know who William Burns is and what he was telling Indian in India when he was blacked out by Indian media?

Can you post a link to your ludicrous claim please?

Soon we will seen his broken and beaten face like we did with the Swat liar in chief Ghair Muslim Khan in an ISPR released picture.

Get them, alive or dead!
Seriously contrary to whatever Pakistanis think, let this be clear that most of us Indians really wish you the best of luck in dealing those militants a deadly blow. They are parasites and need to be removed. Period.

Back
Top Bottom