What's new

Current Account Records A Huge Surplus of Over $800 Million in July-Aug 2020

I proved u wrong multiple times please dont go to that again. Import of capital items was 6 billion only. So stop spreading lies
you didnt prove any thing you claim to get PO for those IPP`s .I never claimed anything ,rest what ever helps you sleep at night Im ok with that

Nope your delusional propaganda has been confronted by facts and figures multiple times bro. You just wake up next morning and it's all over again. Can't help someone with Alziemers.

2018 data.

China's exports to Pakistan amounted to
$14.6 billion or 24.3% of its overall imports.

1. Electronic equipment: $3.1 billion
2. Machinery: $3.1 billion
3. Iron and steel: $1.1 billion
4. Organic chemicals: $866.9 million
5. Fertilizers: $689.7 million
6. Man-made filaments: $538.9 million
7. Iron or steel products: $531.7 million
8. Plastics: $481.6 million
9. Vehicles: $418 million
10. Man-made staple fibers: $266.6 million'

Electronic equipment also includes consumer goods such as Cell phones, TV, other appliances which makes up a considerable portion in this category.
what is the source of this data ?

Also Mashallah whats the point you are trying to prove ? did you see the LSM numbers ?

what is the source of this data ?

Also Mashallah whats the point you are trying to prove ? did you see the LSM numbers ?
LSM ofcourse shrank after you had such big shock to the economy..govt spending had to be drastically cut that led to low demand and decrease in LSM

you didnt prove any thing you claim to get PO for those IPP`s .I never claimed anything ,rest what ever helps you sleep at night Im ok with that
Brother I hate to do this again and again but you keep on sharing factually incorrect information. as per economic survey issued by PMLN government themselves in the first 8 months machinery import was just 7.5 billion and out of this power projects related import was just 1.7 billion (2 billion if you include mining machiens) which actually was a decline from previous year. This was nothing unusual and nothing about CPEC that can justify 20 billion worth of CAD.

Infact increase is coming from all sector except capital machinery and power plants:

1601270894062.png

LSM ofcourse shrank after you had such big shock to the economy..govt spending had to be drastically cut that led to low demand and decrease in LSM
lol that sums it up Govt spending and LSM relationships

lol that sums it up Govt spending and LSM relationships
I wish that people bring back nawaz and let him bankrupt Pakistan so i can say i told u so..

To me its probably will be better😀

The more Pakistani economy suffers the better will be my pay..i mean i get paid in $$$

The same true for nawaz sharif his assets are outside afterall

So lets go and print some notes

I think people and selectors have already learn there lessons in the last 2 years .Agar koi kasar hai tu koi bat nahi the circus is still on
I wish that people bring back nawaz and let him bankrupt Pakistan so i can say i told u so..

To me its probably will be better😀

The more Pakistani economy suffers the better will be my pay..i mean i get paid in $$$

The same true for nawaz sharif his assets are outside afterall

So lets go and print some notes

I think people and selectors have already learn there lessons in the last 2 years .Agar koi kasar hai tu koi bat nahi the circus is still on
good, lets vote nawaz back, for m e its better. the worse pakistan do the better is my pay..

the thrice bankrupting Pakistan in 1998 (when rupee fellby 100%), 2018 (when rupee fell by 50%) isnt enough..

but look for better begger than IK, IK managed 15 billion from arabs, but you will need a better begger

good, lets vote nawaz back, for m e its better. the worse pakistan do the better is my pay..

the thrice bankrupting Pakistan in 1998 (when rupee fellby 100%), 2018 (when rupee fell by 50%) isnt enough..

but look for better begger than IK, IK managed 15 billion from arabs, but you will need a better begger
dont know what to say are you taunting or for real advocating?

The fact that you had to ask this question shows why you get owned in every thread and why you worship Nawaz Sharif

#dumb
You are right its better to avoid discussion with you (by the way you tagged me in every post more or less) also owning some one doesnt change the facts .Keep dreaming and living in fools world

well, the maths is pretty simple..
just tell me why did Pakistani establishment & imran khan, begged and literally ****** in front arabs & chinese to get 30 billion dollars (15 billion in cash, 6 billion oil receipts, 9 billion in mulitdonars)

the 30 billion cash was used to pay for 24 billion projected CAD & building another 9-10 billion reserves

this was when nawaz sharif did some adjustment in hi slast 3 months, imagine if he hadnt..

the net result of this begging is that you saw the "tabhee" and infaltion and rupee dropping to 165 from 120s..

now what would have happened without us begging, well look at Afghanistan, lebanon, zimbabwae, venze , argentia and numerous other countries that bankrupted, usually you see currency drop of 500%-1000% with banks inability to pay money

if this much simple concept doesnt get to people, then they deserve to be ***, most of foreign based overseas pakistanis will be fine and some of their relatives will be fien as they will send back money in dollars..just people like you will be fucked, while nawaz sharif will simply board a plan and stay the night in mayfair

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom