What's new

Currency basket of Belarus' central bank to include Chinese yuan as from 15 July

艹艹艹

Reaction score
Country
China

Currency basket of Belarus' central bank to include Chinese yuan as from 15 July

13 JULY 2022,

MINSK, 13 July (BelTA) – As from 15 July the Chinese yuan will be added to the currency basket, the press service of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus (NBRB) told BelTA.

MINSK, 13 July (BelTA) – As from 15 July the Chinese yuan will be added to the currency basket, the press service of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus (NBRB) told BelTA.

The NBRB Board has decided to include the Chinese yuan to the currency basket and set the following currency weightings: 50% for the Russian ruble, 30% for the U.S. dollar, 10% for the euro, and 10% for the Chinese yuan. The weightings are used to determine the value of the currency basket.

The central bank noted that while making the decision, the bank took into account this year's changes in foreign economic flows and the volume of trade in these currencies in OAO Belarusian Currency and Stock Exchange.

Once the Chinese yuan is added to the currency basket, the official exchange rate of the Belarusian ruble against the Chinese yuan, the U.S. dollar, the euro, and the Russian ruble will be calculated as a result of currency trading in OAO Belarusian Currency and Stock Exchange.

Australia trade in rmb, Belarus take in Chinese yuan as reserve.

@jhungary

Are you going hopping mad? :lol:
I am not mad unless you send all your USD to me, seems like they are going to be worthless soon according to you?

LOL :rofl: :rofl:

You are a loser to me. Continue live in your wonderland of Supapowa USA. China will continue eat lunch of anglo axis. :enjoy:
Well, you start by saying USD is being dedollarized. And I am just asking you to send me to USD which you think is going to be worth nothing more than toilet paper.

Or are you saying you can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk?

Who's the loser now?? :lol: :lol: :rofl:

It's funny, and how they did International commerce with China until now? In USD.
And in what currency they will do international commerce with China from now? likely in USD too.

Chinese are the first who want USD for their products instead RMB.

It's China idiocy what sustain USD hegemony, like is Russia idiocy what sustain Europe richness selling them cheap energy meanwhile Europe give weapons to the people who kill Russian soldiers.

Well, you start by saying USD is being dedollarized. And I am just asking you to send me to USD which you think is going to be worth nothing more than toilet paper.

Or are you saying you can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk?

Who's the loser now?? :lol: :lol: :rofl:
Lol.. why change topic ,loser?
Even iron brother Australia start trading in rmb, defiant the Uncle Sam world order.

Yuan is getting stronger and stronger everyday while USD worldwide usage percentage is getting smaller and smaller. If this is something u shall happy about.

Go ahead. :lol:

It's funny, and how they did International commerce with China until now? In USD.
And in what currency they will do international commerce with China from now? likely in USD too.

Chinese are the first who want USD for their products instead RMB.

It's China idiocy what sustain USD hegemony, like is Russia idiocy what sustain Europe richness selling them cheap energy meanwhile Europe give weapons to the people who kill Russian soldiers.
You think USA will allow China into worldtrade without trading in USD? China has a grand plan of slowingly eating the lunch of America.

China was weak 20 years ago. Fast forward now, China is on the equal footing with USA. A new order is needed and USD will suffer slow death.

" Rome or Han dynasty is not build overnight! " :enjoy:

Lol.. why change topic ,loser?
Even iron brother Australia start trading in rmb, defiant the Uncle Sam world order.

Yuan is getting stronger and stronger everyday while USD worldwide usage percentage is getting smaller and smaller. If this is something u shall happy about.

Go ahead. :lol:
LOL :rofl: :rofl: :blah: :blah: If you believe so??

Again, send me all you USD, and by the way, USD is "GAINING" since 2020, from 58% to 59%. so, joke is on you.

LOL :rofl: :rofl: :blah: :blah: If you believe so??

Again, send me all you USD, and by the way, USD is "GAINING" since 2020, from 58% to 59%. so, joke is on you.
Stop changing topic. Nobody says USD is useless today. Don't put your words into my mouth.

You have yet to rebuke Yang article posted and I haven't forget that. See some clown so desperate to slander it as faked news and want it to be close down. Lol..

Stop changing topic. Nobody says USD is useless today. Don't put your words into my mouth.

You have yet to rebuke Yang article posted and I haven't forget that. See some clown so desperate to slander it as faked news and want it to be close down. Lol..
lol, you are the one who change topic dude.

Again, come back to me when your next international banking project uses Yuan to settle, maybe then we can talk about how Yuan "Progress" in the international basket. Right now, the American welcome your AIIB settlement in USD. Which for them is free money.

And i had debunked his article twice, he keep posting the same article and same message, does not make it more true, it's he who failed to address my article, not the other way around.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom