What's new

Cry me a river

and wait for Help from the heavens :ph34r:
Help form the Heavens comes, but it only comes when you deserve it. What happened at the battle of Badr,happens today as well, but only and only if you are sincere! I can tell you of a lot of things I saw first hand, but this is a public forum!

Does anyone know Altaf hussain has sexually transmitted disease HPV, as he indirectly admitted last week? :D That's why embassy staff came to his home couple weeks back as HPV caused warts on his legs and he is feeling difficult to walk or move around :D

Does anyone know Altaf hussain has sexually transmitted disease HPV, as he indirectly admitted last week? :D That's why embassy staff came to his home couple weeks back as HPV caused warts on his legs and he is feeling difficult to walk or move around :D
any sexually active person can get HPV.

Sexually active, and promiscuity are two different things. You don't get HPV if you are sexually active, you get if you are promiscuous.
hmm.. he kind of hinted he is bisexual.. and I am not sure he has a stable partner. hope he gets well.. :coffee:

Books???? the guy can't even read, forget writing a book, or books for that matter!
:sarcastic: all he knows is how to eat Pakoras and then talk $#it and then eat some more Pakoras and then talk more $#it and maybe sing a song in between with his Godzilla like voice :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom