What's new

CRPF soldier and Pulwama survivor feeds disabled Kashmiri child

Cobra Arbok

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

This video shows everything the Indian armed forces stand for. If you raise arms and engage in violence and terrorism, we will not stop until you are destroyed. If you are innocent and need help, we will do everything we can to help you. On one hand, the Indian Army has eliminated a record-breaking 88 terrorists so far, and on the other hand, the Indian security forces are helping those who want peace by providing healthcare, education, cultural events, and infrastructure.

@Nilgiri @Jackdaws @Soumitra @AyanRay @Tshering22 @jaiind @Novice09 @Rollno21 @kris @Sheena1980 @Vikki @KapitaanAli @jetray @pahadi @Śakra @Tea addict @Sam. @Chhatrapati @Srinivas @Peshwa @Robinhood Pandey l @anant_s @jamahir @HydNizam
@SrNair @koolzberg @Khatri_pune @Axomiya_lora @ajpirzada @SrNair @mastaan @Sekhon Rafiqui @Aryan0395 @HydNizam @God Parshuram @mastaan @Jugger @surya kiran @Chowkidar placemat @jaiind

Now sit and wait for some PDF Pakistani to point out the following:
1. The soldier is Sikh, Hindu would never do this....add some shit about Hindus.
2. Video is choreographed.
3. The boy is Hindu or non Muslim, hence the show of kindness
4. Something about rape
5. Instead of feeding the boy, the Indian army should field its soldiers.

Don’t expect responses beyond the realm of these cliches
Nonsense propaganda, probably paralysed him in the first place and shot the little child after the photo.

Now sit and wait for some PDF Pakistani to point out the following:
1. The soldier is Sikh, Hindu would never do this....add some shit about Hindus.
2. Video is choreographed.
3. The boy is Hindu or non Muslim, hence the show of kindness
4. Something about rape
5. Instead of feeding the boy, the Indian army should feed its soldiers.

Don’t expect responses beyond the realm of these cliches
Saw that footage a few days earlier, great gesture by the soldier indeed.
However i was dismayed that the footage wasn't randomly captured by some mobile phone but by a proper camera on a stand.

Saw that footage a few days earlier, great gesture by the soldier indeed.
However i was dismayed that the footage wasn't randomly captured by some mobile phone but by a proper camera on a stand.

Listen man, even if it is a PR stunt, point is, kindness is a virus that breeds.
If this eases the suffering of even 1 Kashmiri, it’s worth it. If it improved the relations of Kashmiris and the armed forces and humanizes both sides, it’s worth it.
As a Pakistani or for Pakistanis who want to support Kashmiris to truly help them, this should be a welcome sight.
Otherwise it just seems that stoking anti India sentiments is for Pakistan’s political gains and not for any genuine love for the Kashmiris well being. The same as being a PR stunt, just that it would be on PDF and not on camera.

Carry it forward, Indian Armed forces...I hope this trend catches on!

Listen man, even if it is a PR stunt, point is, kindness is a virus that breeds.
If this eases the suffering of even 1 Kashmiri, it’s worth it. If it improved the relations of Kashmiris and the armed forces and humanizes both sides, it’s worth it.
As a Pakistani or for Pakistanis who want to support Kashmiris to truly help them, this should be a welcome sight.
Otherwise it just seems that stoking anti India sentiments is for Pakistan’s political gains and not for any genuine love for the Kashmiris well being. The same as being a PR stunt, just that it would be on PDF and not on camera.

Everything in life works as a result of the carrot and the stick. India has shown the terrorists it has a pretty big stick, but needs to do a better job showing the carrots to the ordinary people of Kashmir who only want peace.

One good deed doesn’t solve all the previous misdeed. The thousand of youngsters that have been pellet blinded by Indian army has ruined lives

As i said it's a great gesture, at least the child will have no fear of the men in uniform, however if such is also practiced off the camera, it would have much more impact and positive results. :cheers:

As i said it's a great gesture, at least the child will have no fear of the men in uniform, however if such is also practiced off the camera, it would have much more impact and positive results. :cheers:

I agree, hope this trend continues!
On and off camera..

Everything in life works as a result of the carrot and the stick. India has shown the terrorists it has a pretty big stick, but needs to do a better job showing the carrots to the ordinary people of Kashmir who only want peace.

I think as a result of the protracted war, there has been a “dehumanizing” element on both sides of the fence.
Indian armed forces looking at all Kashmiris with suspicion and being callous to their pain and the Kashmiris looking at Indian forces (and as a result Indians) with suspicion and thinking we have no heart, that we are simply cruel.

Start small, little acts of kindness can go a long way.
I really hope we can make a hashtag/popularize it so others (armed forces or even regular Indians) are inspired (even if for fake social media glory) to film an act of kindness towards a Kashmiri.

One good deed doesn’t solve all the previous misdeed. The thousand of youngsters that have been pellet blinded by Indian army has ruined lives

Everything is an action and reaction.
Trying to dissect who’s mistake it is at this point is like asking what came first, the chicken or the egg.

Both sides have their stories or grievances.
Either we can move forward by forgetting the past and making reparations or be stuck in a cycle of hate and violence.
Not sure what category your statement falls into, but you certainly don’t seem like you want a change from the status quo.
I see this as a minuscule step in the right direction.

I agree, hope this trend continues!
On and off camera..

I think as a result of the protracted war, there has been a “dehumanizing” element on both sides of the fence.
Indian armed forces looking at all Kashmiris with suspicion and being callous to their pain and the Kashmiris looking at Indian forces (and as a result Indians) with suspicion and thinking we have no heart, that we are simply cruel.

Start small, little acts of kindness can go a long way.
I really hope we can make a hashtag/popularize it so others (armed forces or even regular Indians) are inspired (even if for fake social media glory) to film an act of kindness towards a Kashmiri.

Everything is an action and reaction.
Trying to dissect who’s mistake it is at this point is like asking what came first, the chicken or the egg.

Both sides have their stories or grievances.
Either we can move forward by forgetting the past and making reparations or be stuck in a cycle of hate and violence.
Not sure what category your statement falls into, but you certainly don’t seem like you want a change from the status quo.
I see this as a minuscule step in the right direction.

But what will the Kashmiri be offered now as a carrot, it seems nothing has really changed. They are still very aggrieved. Not all of them are militant but they have been treated as a collective

But what will the Kashmiri be offered now as a carrot, it seems nothing has really changed. They are still very aggrieved. Not all of them are militant but they have been treated as a collective

Peace and development as a start?
Repealing laws that favor the army?
Generous grants for education and entrepreneurs? Reservation in govt posts?
There can’t be a 180 degree change, it’s going to be a slow process of trust building from both sides.
Kashmiris for their part have to reciprocate as well...
It’s a two way street.

One can’t start with the assumption that India is in the wrong. The start to any negotiation is to understand the position from the POV of the person across the table. If all your fingers point only to India and Indians, the room for negotiation dies out and stances become rigid.
Kashmiris need to know what’s imp to us and vice Versa

Peace and development as a start?
Repealing laws that favor the army?
Generous grants for education and entrepreneurs? Reservation in govt posts?
There can’t be a 180 degree change, it’s going to be a slow process of trust building from both sides.
Kashmiris for their part have to reciprocate as well...
It’s a two way street.

One can’t start with the assumption that India is in the wrong. The start to any negotiation is to understand the position from the POV of the person across the table. If all your fingers point only to India and Indians, the room for negotiation dies out and stances become rigid.
Kashmiris need to know what’s imp to us and vice Versa

Well one of my friends from university was a Kashmiri, he basically said most people would be happy to put the issue to rest if they could be assured of two things: the safeguard of autonomy for the state and the opening of border with Pakistan so they could trade and have normal contact with their relatives on Pakistan side.

I don’t think anyone on Indian govt is proposing anything like that anymore. It is a shame as it is a very simple and achievable in theory.

The process of peace and normalization will not be overnight. Only when the terrorists have finally been defeated will the people truly be able to experience an alternative. Only a decade ago, the situation in Northeast India was absolutely out of control, with rebel groups like NSCN controlling large amounts of territory and in some cases, even Government positions. Now most of the militants have fled to Myanmar, where they are now being hunted down Myanmar forces, and the remaining militants left are now negotiating for peace. As a result, the people of NE India are now enjoying the economic development and opportunities the rest of India enjoys.

Well one of my friends from university was a Kashmiri, he basically said most people would be happy to put the issue to rest if they could be assured of two things: the safeguard of autonomy for the state and the opening of border with Pakistan so they could trade and have normal contact with their relatives on Pakistan side.

I don’t think anyone on Indian govt is proposing anything like that anymore. It is a shame as it is a very simple and achievable in theory.
Once the situation with Pakistan normalizes, trade will be reopened along the LOC. and tbh, all the talk about revoking Article 35A is just political rhetoric, it is not going to actually happen.

And here's the real face of this loving Indian Army. Listen to the abusive language as well.

Opening the border is not that simple!
That’s the most complicated of demands and this is where understanding the Indian POV is essential.
When we have an enemy that has on record organizations (outside the apparent purview of the Pak establishment targeting our soldier and civilians) and stoking separatism, the issue of opening up the border is a non starter. Not until some terms have been set, borders marked and firmed up.

It’s unreasonable and not for debate.

It’s like my neighbor asking me to take out my fencing when his dogs have been shitting in my yard and the neighbor taking no steps to curb the dog or it’s behavior. It doesn’t work that way.

Back
Top Bottom