What's new

CRPF camp at Sumbal Bandipora occupied Kashmir under attack

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
News coming in:

45 Bn Hqrs CRPF camp at Sumbal Bandipora occupied Kashmir under attack.

Anyone else with further details.

India should disband crpf because recently 40 crpf personals were killed in chattisgarh by female rebels and now in Kashmir, govt should induct them in gau rakshak brigade

Death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches.

Kashmiris are doing good job, while indian media and govt is busy fooling it's public and occupier terrorists are given free hand to massacre civilians.
:-).if you want to know about the smile quote me.

Losing the match may have hastened their urge for an alternate universe.
Anyway what is important is that four terrorists eliminated and none of ours were martyred. Cudos to the alert crpf sentry guards given the timing of the attack.

Losing the match may have hastened their urge for an alternate universe.
Anyway what is important is that four terrorists eliminated and none of ours were martyred. Cudos to the alert crpf sentry guards given the timing of the attack.
Its the change in SOP.
Most of the cases the casualties on our side happened when sop is not followed.

In area around J&K I've seen sentry posts tightly packed with 5-6 sentrys each early in the morning around camps.
I forgot the term they use, but it is traditional as well as precautionary measure to bolster the defence parameter (moral) at dawn and at the end of the day for around 2-3 hours, co usually this is the time enemies attack to catch the soldiers with pants down.

I assume the base security caught them outside the perimeter of the base, when the element of surprise went away, they got slaughtered.

The only way they secure a hit is when they attack from hiding, but as it turns into gunfight they end up cold blooded. And since its a gunfight, I sense few getting dispatched unless they run away like cowards like they mostly do.

Nice job, you saw that one coming :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom