What's new

Cricket

unfortunate - cricket is the loser in all this chaos!

cricket is going to suffer a major setback. india is the most attractive venue for cricket matches and if teams are reluctant to come to india, then there will be a massive loss of potential revenue.

know you people know we suffered it 3 to 4 years still suffering now india has to face the music. if india canceled the tour to pak for security reasons that dude india is also not a safe place to hide and play cricket if india and pak want to give a world a good impretion about sport and cricket the tout have to go on. and it will teach some lessons to the coward terrorists too that we dont care about them if tour has been cancelled than it will be the win for terrorism

pak v india series wont happen ...it will also add some very much needed spice into the encounters!

know you people know we suffered it 3 to 4 years still suffering now india has to face the music. if india canceled the tour to pak for security reasons that dude india is also not a safe place to hide and play cricket if india and pak want to give a world a good impretion about sport and cricket the tout have to go on. and it will teach some lessons to the coward terrorists too that we dont care about them if tour has been cancelled than it will be the win for terrorism

As per the reports Test series with England is only postponed remaining two ODI's are canceled.

Champions trophy is postponed. Hope Indo pak matches do take place.

i hope it wil take place and cricket should not be invovled in politics.

i hink india willl not tour to pakistan because of tension i dont think there is a tension we are arresting the people who india asked for after this they are cancelling nsion be over all tensions tour im out of my mind these all tensions are grown because of india if there would be a official annoncement of cancelling the tour i think pcb should take it very strongly and lift the ban from all icl players of pakistan and players who are playing in ipl of pak should also cancel thei deals with ipl than bcci and indian govt will knows by doing this ipl will be in a big loss if pcb lift the ban form icl players than slowly but surely other countries will do too why we help bcci if they cannot help us and i think icc is a crap if they cannot force any country of doing tour to pak than they should close icc and why icc have double policy when england continued their tour that same icc said it is a win for a cricket why

when englandgone back to uk after attacks in mumbai. in this very forum one of our indian friends said that england will hide their faces in elizbeth skirts this thing applies same for india too if india cancel the pak tour that india will hide their faces in dhoti and sares of manmohan sinh and sonia gandhi

India beat England by six wickets
Updated at: 1600 PST, Monday, December 15, 2008
CHENNAI: Sachin Tendulkar hit the winning runs and reached his 41st test hundred with a swept boundary Monday as India set a record for a victorious fourth-innings run chase on home soil to beat England by six wickets in the first cricket test.

Tendulkar shared an unbroken 163-run, fifth-wicket partnership with Yuvraj Singh (85 not out) to guide India to 387 for four with20 overs to spare on the last day.

Returning to the test squad after eight months, Yuvraj had some anxious moments against paceman Andrew Flintoff on a wicket where occasional deliveries kept low, but came out of his shell to pull left-arm spinner Monty Panesar for a towering six over mid-wicket. Yuvraj's 131-ball knock featured eight other boundaries.

England a 75-run first innings lead after scoring 316 and then dismissing India for 241, then got into a dominating position when skipper Kevin Pietersen declared the second innings at 311 for nine on Sunday

when englandgone back to uk after attacks in mumbai. in this very forum one of our indian friends said that england will hide their faces in elizbeth skirts this thing applies same for india too if india cancel the pak tour that india will hide their faces in dhoti and sares of manmohan sinh and sonia gandhi

No player wants to tour Pakistan and I think you guys need to introspect WHY ?

Yes I know its a MI6 / CIA / MOSSAD plot.

ICC is not a dictator like Gen M.

Regards

Ps : My regards and apologiesto the Good Pakistani's here and world wide like Neo, AA, MuradK, AM, Keys etc but there seem to be some short sighted people here who have never worn an uniform in their life and don't know the misery of war and my posts are aimed at them.

Great victory by India.

Dhoni maintains his 100 % test victory record. For now!

I thought we will after your first inning performance. I am proud the English team went back.

I salute these Guys. Keep it up KP and gang.

Regards

You are right. This is one of the best English team in a long time.

In fact you may pardon my saying that we had forgotten seeing an English cricket team really fight and give tough competition at the highest level. The English teams we have had for the last 2 decades (After Ian Botham and Willis' days) were not a patch on the great teams of yore.

A strong English cricket team and and it's popularity in England is essential for World cricket. It is good to see that happening.

Congrats to Indian team..lets hope the GOI let the indian team to tour Pakistan.Both teams are very balanced and it will be a close contest as always.

Back
Top Bottom