What's new

CPEC Motorway progress dated 18 Apr, 2017 from Haripur Hazara to Havalian

desperately waiting for the opening of the motorway

Aerial Drone footages have been a boon for architectural and development fans like me.. Love it!

CPEC Motorway progress dated 18 Apr, 2017 from Haripur Hazara to Havalian

like Beijing before the Olympics , the whole Pakistan now is like a huge construction site.
Dil Dil Pakistan Jan Jan Pakistan. :pakistan:
Thank you our Iron brothers.:china:

Great.
Construction sites everywhere show progress and momentum.
I know this place and my aunty was Professor in Islamgarh. We use to travel to Mirpur and Islamgarh every weekend. You refresh my memory of those days. Once our summer holidays starts we travel first to aunt area and then after 10 days when her holidays starts, then we travels a lot. I travel almost all Kashmir and KPK but never visit Karachi Museum because it is very near to us :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

woow. it will be an amazing journey while traveling into these motorways. :china::pakistan:
I traveled these area in very late 80's till mid 90's. My last visit to those area's was in 1996 or1997. No terrorism and nothing. Those days were the best days of my life. Now time is come to refresh my memory.

Dil Dil Pakistan Jan Jan Pakistan. :pakistan:
Thank you our Iron brothers.:china:

I know this place and my aunty was Professor in Islamgarh. We use to travel to Mirpur and Islamgarh every weekend. You refresh my memory of those days. Once our summer holidays starts we travel first to aunt area and then after 10 days when her holidays starts, then we travels a lot. I travel almost all Kashmir and KPK but never visit Karachi Museum because it is very near to us :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I traveled these area in very late 80's till mid 90's. My last visit to those area's was in 1996 or1997. No terrorism and nothing. Those days were the best days of my life. Now time is come to refresh my memory.
i am karachiites and sir am young. and i never saw happiness in my whole life in pak because of bad circumstances in karachi. i used to see and listen bad news every day. i am a person who cant be happy while seeing alot of killings & injustice which i experienced too. but somehow i struggled and studied during musharraf era and managed to settle down in europe.

i can give you the surety that two times older then me wouldn't have experience whatever i experienced & saw in my life in Govt & privates sectors & in pak forces. i wish my motherland get rid of the traitors, corrupt politicians, corruption of institutions & save us from the devil eyes, so we can live happily with our families in our motherland pakistan. Ameen

i wish i had beautiful memories like you with family, Allah bless you..:-)

Speed of construction is very impressive. One of the benefit of having a confucius state as strategic partner. Their work ethics and efficiency is almost robotic.

Hope our work force can learn from them these traits.

Speed of construction is very impressive. One of the benefit of having a confucius state as strategic partner. Their work ethics and efficiency is almost robotic.

Hope our work force can learn from them these traits.

It will trickle through Inshallah.

Back
Top Bottom